Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BOM, 24h: what to do, where to stay?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2003, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 4U_regular, LH_SEN, HH_Gold, Starwood_Gold ...
BOM, 24h: what to do, where to stay?

et voilà, CAI-BOM in F is my choice to participate in the CAI-Asia thing. Much is written about CAI here, yet nothing about BOM. Any suggestions how should i kill my 24h stay there?
Old Jun 2, 2003, 4:20 pm
Patron

FT is an enormous community. There are guidelines & rules, tips for new users, FAQs etc… Please look at the description of two popular main FT fora:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
  • Stick with FlyerTalk Miles for all your miles and points information.
  • FlyerTalk Travel is the place to bring up all of your general travel questions and comments.
</font>
Since this really isn't about miles and points, it really isn't appropriate here.
If a member has posted a message that is off-topic for a forum, it can often encourage others to post similar off-topic messages, and this brings the overall level of discussion down. Enforcing the rules is the obvious task of a moderator, and he will be called upon to take real action, by closing threads, moving them, and even removing them altogether.

This is the reason why I'm closing this thread here and move it over to “Destination India” in FT Travel. I hope, that you get the advice you seek.

Finally, I ask everybody to continue with the discussion here.

Patron
LH TalkModerator

BTW: These six threads maybe helpful for you:

Mumbai – The gateway of India
Hotel recommendations for BOM
ITC Grand Maratha Sheraton and Towers - Bombay
Hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai and Colombo - Quick Tour
Starwood & Marriott in Bombay

[This message has been edited by Patron (edited 06-02-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.