Community
Wiki Posts
Search

cutbacks in F?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2003, 2:20 pm

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">If you want to try really nice Currywurst, come to Hamburg and we can go to the Darling Harbour. But the Currywurst will cost you € 10....
</font>
...but it is definitely a Currywurst served in style with Elbe river view. Not the usual "Pommes Bude"...

[This message has been edited by ngfan (edited 02-13-2003).]
Old Feb 14, 2003, 6:34 am

Location: YVR, HAM; LH SEN; Leaders Club by Leading Hotels of the World
[/b][/QUOTE]If you want to try really nice Currywurst, come to Hamburg and we can go to the Darling Harbour. But the Currywurst will cost you € 10....

[/B][/QUOTE]

nice recomandation. will try this maybe this evening or do you think I can not take my girl friend for currywurst on valintins-day

Old Feb 14, 2003, 6:38 am

Location: YVR, HAM; LH SEN; Leaders Club by Leading Hotels of the World
sment valentines-day of course and wanted to get the same smily. maybe like this
Old Feb 15, 2003, 8:49 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ngfan:
[b] ...but it is definitely a Currywurst served in style with Elbe river view. Not the usual "Pommes Bude"... </font>
Yes, it is definitely with style...
Old Feb 15, 2003, 10:44 am

He, he, he folks.
Don’t forget that the Currywurst was invented in TXL.
That’s the one and only place (without a compromise) where you can enjoy a real yummy Currywurst.

[This message has been edited by w.baermann (edited 02-15-2003).]
Old Feb 15, 2003, 10:29 pm

plus, in Berlin, there's a place on the Ku-damm that will serve dom perignon with your currywurst.
Old Feb 16, 2003, 2:55 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, UA LT-Gold, SPG Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, MR Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Pacha:
plus, in Berlin, there's a place on the Ku-damm that will serve dom perignon with your currywurst. </font>
Must be bloody expensive. Where in Berlin? I might be heading up there in the summer.

Old Feb 16, 2003, 2:59 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Pacha:
plus, in Berlin, there's a place on the Ku-damm that will serve dom perignon with your currywurst. </font>
HA !!! Thats some combination... Im gonna quote that next time I get wierd looks when I decide to have Pol Roger or La Grande Dame with Pizza...

[This message has been edited by Gaucho100K (edited 02-16-2003).]
Old Feb 16, 2003, 3:02 am

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
BTW, just got off my JFK-MUC segment. The flight was excellent, great crew, superb service. Didnt notice any cutbacks, got the Bogner shirt and usual amenities. I just wish the flight had been a little longer so I could have slept more...

Only small detail I noticed is that they ran out of freshly squeezed orange juice.
Old Feb 16, 2003, 8:55 am

Must be this Bavarian "Metzger" opposite to the Europa Center, hence not a genuine Berlin Currywurst.

Old Feb 25, 2003, 2:39 am

Ive just come off 3 LH long haul segments in F (JFK-MUC, MUC-JNB, and JNB-FRA). I have not noticed any cutbacks, perhaps only some minor inconsistencies. Nuts served with after take off cocktails, caviar, bogner turtleneck, and the usual multiple course meal that one is accustomed from Lufthansa. The mentioned inconsistencies are more of the presentation sort, some flights include the chilled vodka option with the caviar service, others don’t. Everything else seemed to be business as usual.

Old Feb 25, 2003, 10:00 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Berki:
Must be this Bavarian "Metzger" opposite to the Europa Center, hence not a genuine Berlin Currywurst.

</font>
Berki,
that's Schlemmermeier, and I believe they don't serve drinks at all. The place I mean is i think called "199 Kudamm" and is around Schlueterstrasse, or maybe even a bkock farther down, and has been there for over 20 years....

Old Feb 25, 2003, 3:59 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Gaucho100K:
HA !!! Thats some combination... Im gonna quote that next time I get wierd looks when I decide to have Pol Roger or La Grande Dame with Pizza...
</font>
I sense another Pol Roger lover here! Isnt the 1993 just to die for? Lets convince LH to not trust Marcus Mon..whatever but Gaucho 100k for wine selection ...

Old Feb 25, 2003, 9:54 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by paulusst:
I sense another Pol Roger lover here! Isnt the 1993 just to die for? Lets convince LH to not trust Marcus Mon..whatever but Gaucho 100k for wine selection ...

</font>
Old Feb 26, 2003, 8:59 am

Programs: LH SEN, AA AAirpass, IC Ambassador Platinum, *wood Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by flyer2day:
There is also a fancy Currywurst place in DUS:

http://www.curry-deutschland.de/
</font>
Gaucho100k and I can walk there from the Nikko....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.