Wiki Posts
Search

LH getting lazy about crediting miles?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2007, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, Hilton Gold, BA Silver
LH getting lazy about crediting miles?

I have noticed recently that LH has gotten worse and worse about simply "forgetting" to credit miles for flights to my account. This used to only happen occasionally, now it's more the norm than the exception. For this year alone (and I am talking about stuff that happened in January, so they would have plenty of time to credit) I am missing 8 flights on my statement.
This is especially annoying as I am not one who likes to collect boarding passes to retain proof...
Does anyone have similar experiences?
What do you do about it?
Old Feb 28, 2007, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by kodachrome
No, all my flights were credited after some days.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 10:33 am

My experience is that only about 50-60% of the miles were credited automatically this year...
Old Feb 28, 2007, 10:36 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
This is especially annoying as I am not one who likes to collect boarding passes to retain proof...
You need to change your habits!

No problems of flights not crediting automatically for me this year, but I've only had 13 flights so far.

SmilingBoy.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 12:06 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy
You need to change your habits!

No problems of flights not crediting automatically for me this year, but I've only had 13 flights so far.

SmilingBoy.
I just have seen at my excel-sheet with all my flight details. 27 flights this year or not automatically charged. Most are LX flights, booked on LH. The credit to my account doesn´t work well for me.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 12:13 pm

Programs: M&M basic / happy Wizzair+ user :-)
Hello,

I very often fly with LX or LH between Switzerland and Germany, and very often book the one airline and fly with the other. And 100% of my miles were credited so far, NEVER had to claim missing miles with M&M since last April. It works even better as with STC before! Just seat-blocking doesn't work...

@kodachrome: I like your handle, used that product for almost 20 years, until the last processing-lab in Europe closed...
Old Feb 28, 2007, 12:24 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by rorschi
Hello,

I very often fly with LX or LH between Switzerland and Germany, and very often book the one airline and fly with the other. And 100% of my miles were credited so far, NEVER had to claim missing miles with M&M since last April. It works even better as with STC before! Just seat-blocking doesn't work...

@kodachrome: I like your handle, used that product for almost 20 years, until the last processing-lab in Europe closed...
Roschi, because you are flying this route to much between MUC and Switerland, they will always charge your flights in advance, because they know the guy, who is always sitting on 2F on the AVRO !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.