Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2005, 9:21 am
Original Poster

LH lounge access

My wife and I will be flying to ZRH from BOS next summer. We will be flyijng Swiss 1st class. It is an AA frequent flyer miles award. Because LH now owns Swiss will we have access to the LH first class lounge in BOS?
Thanks for the information!
Old Dec 22, 2005, 9:30 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by jmj9905
My wife and I will be flying to ZRH from BOS next summer. We will be flyijng Swiss 1st class. It is an AA frequent flyer miles award. Because LH now owns Swiss will we have access to the LH first class lounge in BOS?
Thanks for the information!
Even this is a AA award you will get a F class BP for SWISS during checkin. This should give you access to the LH F lounge without problems.
Old Dec 22, 2005, 11:29 pm

Programs: LH HON
how cool is that using the LH Lounge because of a LX ticket payed with AA miles that's what I call "interline agreement"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.