Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Access to the FRA LH HON Circle/First Class TERMINAL and Lounge [merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Access to the FRA LH HON Circle/First Class TERMINAL and Lounge [merged]

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2008, 11:40 am

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM,*G,HH Diamond,SPG Gold,FairmontPlatinum
If I am flying F from HKG to FRA and connecting to a J flight from FRA to TLV can I use the FCT. I will be on a RTW First Class ticket but do not want to wait an extra half day for a F class flight.
Old May 28, 2008, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by TonySCV
I've been through the FCT 3 times now - in shorts and a polo 2 of 3 times and I've always been treated extremely well. Never any problems related to what I'm wearing.

- T
I was through the FCT twice in the past week, each time in jeans and T-shirt. I was treated quite well by the staff. They kept the mimosas flowing, the made-to-order omelette was delicious, and I am now the proud possessor of one rubber duck
Old May 28, 2008, 12:33 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald); QF Lifestime Silver; BD Diamond Club Gold (*A Gold)
Originally Posted by SEJack
If I am flying F from HKG to FRA and connecting to a J flight from FRA to TLV can I use the FCT. I will be on a RTW First Class ticket but do not want to wait an extra half day for a F class flight.
Sorry but this thread is becoming so repetetive when the answers have already been covered multiple times. Sorry, not a slight to this latest post but pointing to poor moderation - make the simple points an FAQ.

Thanks
Old May 28, 2008, 12:54 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
How about some volunteers who step forward to write a FAQ? I'll be happy to modify the first post and insert the FAQ. virtualtroy?
Old May 28, 2008, 1:02 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald); QF Lifestime Silver; BD Diamond Club Gold (*A Gold)
Originally Posted by oliver2002
How about some volunteers who step forward to write a FAQ? I'll be happy to modify the first post and insert the FAQ. virtualtroy?
Happy to oblige, just surprised that it's taken 80 pages of this thread with no pro-active involvement by mods. You have PM.
Old May 29, 2008, 12:48 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Delta, Starwood, Fairmount
Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter
I was through the FCT twice in the past week, each time in jeans and T-shirt. I was treated quite well by the staff. They kept the mimosas flowing, the made-to-order omelette was delicious, and I am now the proud possessor of one rubber duck
My wife and I passed through the FCT twice this month on our way to Rome.

Michelle had noted something on our file about us being on our second honeymoon. Everyone from airport checkin, FAs, FCT folks and even the limo driver treated us like movie stars even though I wore shorts on the way back

We had a four hour layover on the way to Rome and had a great bath and now we too are the proud owners of a rubber duck

As we got into the limo for our ride to our plane back to Boston we were given a bottle of champagne by the FCT lady as a second honeymoon present!

Unrelated - I liked the Van Laack PJs we received two years ago better than the current ones but think the new Van Laack sweater is much nicer than two years ago.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 3:16 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
This thread has grown to long, so virtualtroy has agreed to host a new FAQ on the FCT:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=830966

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.