Old Jan 8, 2005, 8:45 am

Programs: LH HON
they are both served by a340-300s without F-Class wich might indicate 2 things:

a) new c-class
b) leased aircraft (which they are imho) - whole different seats

sorry, can't help

ben
Old Jan 8, 2005, 9:18 am

I dont know about YVR-FRA, but SFO-MUC currently has the new business class (at least had a few days ago). They also have Flynet now on this route.

sfosenkid
Old Jan 8, 2005, 10:15 am

Programs: KLM Gold Elite (You can guess how long ago I lost this status!), LH Senator
Just came back from YVR - FRA 3rd January and it is currently an A340-300, an ex-sabena leased aircraft. So there is no new business class. However, the Biz class was I felt better than usual old LH C Class. (ie a better level of comfort and a much larger PTV screen) In fact I had a really good flight both out and back. The FA's were great and the food and wine etc were very good. I had some particularly tasty Goose going out on Dec 26th. They also had a really pleasant Robert Mondavi 2002 Chardonnay which I particularly enjoyed on the way back.

I am going to DEN in 4 weeks in the New C for the first time and I will be interested to see how it compares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.