Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any good online booking tools

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2005, 11:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HL Gold, SPG Platinum, HY Platinum, EY Gold Elite, EK Gold, LH Gold, AF Platinum
Any good online booking tools

Hi,

Does anyone know any good online booking tools now after AMEX changed their webpage. What I am looking for is a online flight booking tool, which

- shows seats available per booking class i.e. F 2 A 2 C 9 D 9 etc.
- allows one select the routing flight by flight and not offering just the cheapest combination and also select travel class for every single part of journey separately. I have not been able to find any after AMEX changes they online booking tool.

WOuld be great if anyone knows one?
Old Jan 7, 2005, 3:58 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz PC
Try http://aix2.uottawa.ca/~klim083/air/ , this is the familiar itn interface as Amex had it, just "sponsored" by CWT now...

Try to search for any flight you want by using the second line (starting with RT or OW) and you can proceed from there.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 4:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: HL Gold, SPG Platinum, HY Platinum, EY Gold Elite, EK Gold, LH Gold, AF Platinum
Thanks

THis is good, but is it possible to book and see price for multileg routes, like BOM-DXB-THR-BAH-AUH-MCT-DEL (well my next week booking)?
Old Jan 7, 2005, 4:27 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by hmattila
THis is good, but is it possible to book and see price for multileg routes, like BOM-DXB-THR-BAH-AUH-MCT-DEL (well my next week booking)?
Yes, like it was before: Just click on the "check"-button without entering any cities. It will open a new frame at the bottom of the page - on the left hand side you will see the menu options "Air search" incl. One Way, Round Trip, Multiple Cities.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 4:34 am
Original Poster

Great

Thank you so much. This was exactly what I was looking for. I posted the same question to dozen of board, but did not get any reply.

Your help is greatly appreciated :-)

Have a great weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.