Wiki Posts
Search

How long for miles to repost?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2005, 8:45 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

How long for miles to repost?

I had to cancel an award ticket in December. As it was a paper ticket, it had to be returned, which I did via Xpress Post (they signed for it Dec 21). So far the miles have not been put back into my account. Is it normal for it to take this long or should I be calling them to check on the missing miles now?
Old Jan 5, 2005, 9:54 pm

Programs: 2014 : BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum for Life , LH/LX Senator, Emirates Gold, Etihad Gold, CX Plat
edited for double posting sorry

Last edited by Belgian in Paris; Jan 5, 2005 at 9:57 pm
Old Jan 5, 2005, 9:55 pm

Programs: 2014 : BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum for Life , LH/LX Senator, Emirates Gold, Etihad Gold, CX Plat
Hi
I have exactly the same problem in London. Still waiting for the miles and the refund of the airport taxes (minus the fee) it was around Dec the 18th. I suppose that they need a few weeks but it is important to cancell the reservation (call M and M) before the date of the flight.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 5:44 am
Suspended
Original Poster

The flight was cancelled before I mailed in the ticket. Just curious to see how long reposting takes. I don't want to harass them, but likewise I want to make sure I get my miles back.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 6:42 am
GWH

Programs: LH SEN
Had to cancel an award ticket Jan09 last year, 105,000 miles.

Miles re-posted April after lots of phone calls and faxes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.