Search

New cards?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2005, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat, Hyatt Dia, HHonors Dia, PC Plat
New cards?

Hi!

I've extended my SEN status well in advance in October 2004. My account shows that I'm now SEN until 2/2007.

When is my new SEN card due to arrive? My current one is valid until 2/05.

Also, right now I've got the standard SEN card plus the M&M SEN Visa card. Will I get replacements for both of them?

Thanks.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 2:36 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
Hmm, I got my new card already in November. But I had re-qualified already in 2003. So maybe they have a second batch of cards that they send out in January for all those that qualified in the recent year (if so I would guess late January or even early Feb).

AFAIK LH only sends out new SEN Visa cards if you have the credit card, no addtl. SEN card anymore, as you can use this card also for miles&more stuff.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 2:56 am

Programs: LH SEN
As I have been chasing LH recently for my SEN card which was sent out end of Nov. and hasn't arrived yet - I have been spending a bit of time with the SEN desk and M&M-Direkt trying to get them to send the card to an alternative address....one thing I learned is that M&M only print the cards 1x / month. So if you happen to qualify 1 day after they print, it will take a minimum of ~1month plus however long it takes to post it to you.

In my case the wonderful South African postal service is probably now sporting on new SEN member.....luggage tags and all

Having M&M send me the card to a new address has involved having to move my primary address to someplace else - and being told by the SEN desk to make sure I move it back to SA as soon as I have the card
Old Jan 9, 2005, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by ralfkrippner
AFAIK LH only sends out new SEN Visa cards if you have the credit card, no addtl. SEN card anymore, as you can use this card also for miles&more stuff.
Ralf, how does this work if the mailing addresses are different? I have a German VISA card, because I have a German bank account, with the statement (and the original VISA card) being mailed to my contact address in Germany, but my M&M account is in the States.

I would prefer two separate cards anyway. When I show my M&M card, I don't want just anyone who sees it to have sufficient information to charge my VISA account.
Old Jan 9, 2005, 6:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat, Hyatt Dia, HHonors Dia, PC Plat
Originally Posted by Counsellor
I would prefer two separate cards anyway. When I show my M&M card, I don't want just anyone who sees it to have sufficient information to charge my VISA account.
Exactly! That's what I thought as well...
Old Jan 9, 2005, 7:28 am

Programs: LH SEN 2011:: ANA::UA::Hertz Gold::Sixt Plat::SPG Plat::
Originally Posted by Counsellor
Ralf, how does this work if the mailing addresses are different? I have a German VISA card, because I have a German bank account, with the statement (and the original VISA card) being mailed to my contact address in Germany, but my M&M account is in the States.

I have also different mailing addresses (private Germany, business Hungary) and a German bank account.
My new SEN German VISA card was send to the German address and the new M&M SEN card to the Hungarian address, without any announcement or problem.

I think the best will be, to contact M&M.

juergen
Old Jan 9, 2005, 8:20 am

Programs: LH Sen, PPS, FB Platinum, Enrich Silver, SPG Plat
I got both private and business address in the US and that is where I got my (nonVisa) Sen Card sent. My Sen Visa Card was sent to my German credit card mailing address. This address is completely independant from what is stored in you M&M profile.

Stefan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.