Wiki Posts
Search

enrollment into M&M question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2004, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
enrollment into M&M question

OK, in sight of frequent travelling to the destination where LH is only suitable carrier for me, I've decided to enroll into LH M&M.

I filled application online and got a temporary M&M card number which I've quoted when booked my first trip to this destination. However I failed to show temporary M&M card at check-in becuase I simply forgot to print out this silly piece of paper.
So, the question is: how I know if this trip has been credited to my M&M account? In order to view online statement I need to have normal personal M&M card, which I don't have yet becuase I need to achieve 3000 miles first (which I did by flying this first trip). It's a kind of closed circut for me.
Should I wait and hope that this flight was credited (the only way I will know it is when I will receive M&M personal card) or I should send boarding cards straight away to LH in order to claim my miles?

I already sent this question to M&M support 5 days ago but nothing came back yet.
Old Dec 6, 2004, 2:42 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
another_shot

first of all welcome to Flyer Talk , and to M&M.

I think you should be able to call M&M and have them look up your account ot see if the miles have credited.

synd
Old Dec 6, 2004, 2:44 am

Programs: ME, EK, LH, IC
I physically enrolled at the airport (using a form), so I had a temp card with me. It wasn't until a few weeks later that I got the actual card in the mail along with my PIN which then allowed me access to the account. If you have already given them your M&M number when you booked your ticket, I wouldn't be worried about not giving them the card/paper at check in. The question is how do you check Other than calling a customer service line, not sure how it can be done.
Old Dec 6, 2004, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
Thanks for your replies
Actually I've tried to call M&M service line in Germany (there is no M&M support in my country) but there was a voice menu to choose the suppost area you need... But it was in German! So I was unable even to choose desired connection. I was calling the primary German number quoted on M&M web site.
Old Dec 6, 2004, 4:32 am

Programs: LH FTL
Why dont you fax it: Fax: +49 (0)5241-80 60 200
Old Dec 6, 2004, 7:12 am

Programs: ME, EK, LH, IC
Another-shot, not sure where you are based, but if English is your preferred language, try calling the Miles & More Service Center in England on the following number: +44-(0)870 - 837 7737. You may also fax them at: +44-(0)208 - 750 3459.

Or follow the following link for more options for service center call numbers:

http://cms.lufthansa.com/fly/de/en/i...111488,00.html
Old Dec 6, 2004, 9:30 am

Programs: LH SEN, PC Plat, IC A, US Air G, HH G, AVIS 1st, ...
another_shot:

If they have your M&M number in the system 'M&M', 'FTL' or 'SEN' is printed on your boarding pass depending what status you have.

If the number was in the system the miles should appear on your account and they will send you your card. Otherwise you have to send your boarding passes together with the form that can be found on the M&M website to Verl.

Best wishes,

alzi1
Old Dec 6, 2004, 11:26 am

Programs: LH FTL
Use this form and send it to the M&M team at Verl:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/LHeCMS...,255187,00.pdf

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.