Search

Germany to Bangkok LH in C

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2004, 7:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, BD*S, HH-Gold
Germany to Bangkok LH in C

hi

guys need to travel to bangkok and agent has come up with LH with a good fare, i have choice of 744 from Frankfurt or A340-600 from munich

any comments on either plane, seats etc

Many Thanks

BBJ
Old Nov 27, 2004, 8:27 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Gold, Aclub plat
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn
hi

guys need to travel to bangkok and agent has come up with LH with a good fare, i have choice of 744 from Frankfurt or A340-600 from munich

any comments on either plane, seats etc

Many Thanks

BBJ
BBJ,

From my experience, i usually take the flight from FRA to MNL which stops in BKK (744). i travel in C (old C class from FRA). Seats i prefer are the front side cabin (row 1 to 5). Personnaly, i like seat 5A&5C where you have nobody behind you and have some privacy.
From Munich, the 346 is featured with the new C class i guess (not sure).

Check these links :
www.seatguru.com
www.seatexpert.com

Cheers,

A747

Last edited by azerty747; Nov 27, 2004 at 8:34 am
Old Nov 27, 2004, 10:06 am
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn
... 744 from Frankfurt or A340-600 from munich
If travelling in C, I will definitely pick MUC-BKK on A346 because of the new flat bed. But if you want to upgrade to F, you are better off flying 744 (no F on A346 out of MUC). But if you are stuck in C on 744 you will have an old C which is not comfortable in my opinion.
In addition, I prefer MUC airport anyway. It's easy to transfer and I can enjoy Dallmayr coffee shop.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.