Search

Airrail FRA-ZWS delayed 65mins, Compl access to DB- lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2004, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, UA 1K, QF Silver
Airrail FRA-ZWS delayed 65mins, Compl access to DB- lounge

Hi,

On Sat the Airrail 13:20-14:33 was more than one hour delayed. I asked the agent at the DB Lounge for a complementary access to the lounge and she agreed. So the dalay wasn't to bad.
Old Jul 4, 2004, 11:15 am

Programs: LH FTL
Did you get your connection flight at FRA or have you just been on a milage run?

What did the people at the LH check-in say?
Old Jul 4, 2004, 11:57 am

Programs: 4U_regular, LH_SEN, HH_Gold, Starwood_Gold ...
hi,
you are entitled to a 10 euro voucher!
DB should distribute the vouchers in the train, it is rule. If not, you could get it in FRA at the costumer service.
cheers!

Originally Posted by LH-STR
Hi,

On Sat the Airrail 13:20-14:33 was more than one hour delayed. I asked the agent at the DB Lounge for a complementary access to the lounge and she agreed. So the dalay wasn't to bad.
Old Jul 4, 2004, 12:29 pm

In C Class you are also allowed to use the LH Biz Lounge at FRA even if you do not have an connection flight!
As far as I know, as a Sen you have always access to the DB Lounge in FRA!
Old Jul 4, 2004, 1:32 pm

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by liute
hi,
you are entitled to a 10 euro voucher!
DB should distribute the vouchers in the train, it is rule. If not, you could get it in FRA at the costumer service.
cheers!
This is AFAIR only for DB customers!
Old Jul 4, 2004, 1:34 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by Snobs
As far as I know, as a Sen you have always access to the DB Lounge in FRA!
No, AFAIK, as a SEN pax you can use the DB lounges in QKL and ZWS only. But not in FRA. In FRA they expect you to go all the way back into the main terminal 1 A/B and use one of the LH operated lounges there.

In QKL atleast, I know from experience, they put a 'DB Lounge' stamp on your boarding pass (if you're a SEN, or when connecting to F class), and the DB lounge attendant will keep half of the BP. (The half that's usually retained at boarding gates.) So make sure, you ask the checkin staff to put this stamp on, otherwise you'll have to head back there to get it.
Old Jul 5, 2004, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by AJLondon
In FRA they expect you to go all the way back into the main terminal 1 A/B and use one of the LH operated lounges there.
... IF you ever get there. I got there 90% showing boarding card and SEN card at security AND (always) insisting that I would like to visit the lounge. One time they wouldn´t let me through. After 30 min the super-supervisor finally arrived and cleared my entrance. BTW: Has anyone ever succeeded to the lounge just showing the SEN card (and no boarding pass)?
Old Jul 5, 2004, 8:17 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Gold, Aclub plat
Yes....

Originally Posted by W Nippert
... IF you ever get there. I got there 90% showing boarding card and SEN card at security AND (always) insisting that I would like to visit the lounge. One time they wouldn´t let me through. After 30 min the super-supervisor finally arrived and cleared my entrance. BTW: Has anyone ever succeeded to the lounge just showing the SEN card (and no boarding pass)?
Hi W Nippert,

When i was FTL, i used several times C/FTL lounge in FRA by just showing my card... in Munich, they always ask for the BP.

Cheers

A747
Old Jul 6, 2004, 6:03 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by azerty747
Hi W Nippert,

When i was FTL, i used several times C/FTL lounge in FRA by just showing my card... in Munich, they always ask for the BP.

Cheers

A747
You did have a BP (from some airline) to get through FRA landside/airside security, right? They didn't accept the SEN card only, did they?
Old Jul 6, 2004, 8:27 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Gold, Aclub plat
Yes....

Originally Posted by Grog
You did have a BP (from some airline) to get through FRA landside/airside security, right? They didn't accept the SEN card only, did they?
Well, they do ask a BP but it can be any (Airail.....).
I never tried without a BP because they do ask for it at the security.

Cheers,

A747
Old Jul 6, 2004, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, UA 1K, QF Silver
BP is necessary

The security employees ask always for a BP. They used to say that I would have to go to the train station and not to a gate.
But meanwhile they only ask "To the Lounge?"
Old Jul 6, 2004, 2:29 pm

To pass the security you need to have a valid BP!
An AirRail BP will do it, also if some of the security staff don't know it (in this case you can ask for the supervisor if you want to)!

Sen's also have lounge access, even without a BP - but you are not allowed to pass the security without BP (most times they let you pass security when explaining the situation)!
At some airports the lounge is in the public area, so you do not need to pass any security, here Sen's can use the lounge when ever they want to!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.