Wiki Posts
Search

How do you get proof of a "No-show" ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2024, 2:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
How do you get proof of a "No-show" ?

I failed to make a recent trip due to illness. My travel insurer insists on me having proof from Lufthansa of no-show for my flight (which I didn't cancel) before they'll entertain a claim. How would I go about getting this?
Old Apr 17, 2024, 2:15 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by polemi
I failed to make a recent trip due to illness. My travel insurer insists on me having proof from Lufthansa of no-show for my flight (which I didn't cancel) before they'll entertain a claim. How would I go about getting this?
Retro claim the miles

Your account statement will reflect that you didn’t take the flight then
Old Apr 17, 2024, 2:38 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Call LH and request an insurance statement for missing your flight. They usually know what to do. My colleague had to cancel a few leisure trips due to her partners illness and always got a statement for her trip insurance from LH/EN without much discussion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.