Search

Extra Benefits Swiss Shop Discount Gift

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2024, 12:18 pm
Formerly known as koeche
Original Poster

Programs: LX HON, QR Plat, Hilton Diamond, Windows 11, Adobe Creative Suite
Extra Benefits Swiss Shop Discount Gift

The more you fly and collect miles, at some point they give you some gifts, they call them "Extra Benefit". For the amount I collected it was a discount of 120 CHF in the Swiss Shop. The problem is, I have no clue how to actually use that discount, it's not specified nor did I get a voucher code or other instructions.

With "Swiss Shop" I assume they mean the World Shop. Tried to order something there worth more than 120 CHF, logged in with my M&M account but no indication I would get a discount.

So... has anyone also received that discount and managed to use it?
Old Mar 13, 2024, 12:40 pm

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by CheckInPeach
The more you fly and collect miles, at some point they give you some gifts, they call them "Extra Benefit". For the amount I collected it was a discount of 120 CHF in the Swiss Shop. The problem is, I have no clue how to actually use that discount, it's not specified nor did I get a voucher code or other instructions.

With "Swiss Shop" I assume they mean the World Shop. Tried to order something there worth more than 120 CHF, logged in with my M&M account but no indication I would get a discount.

So... has anyone also received that discount and managed to use it?
Previously they were select benefits. You had to select these online and would then be sent a voucher automatically. Last year the automatic issuing stopped working and they had to be issued manually. Now they are called extra benefits and I'd imagine you could find them on your M&M account under the extra benefits tab.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 1:21 pm
Formerly known as koeche
Original Poster

Thanks MichielR, yes you are right, already forgot they were called Select Benefits. Actually my voucher is from the previous year, I however just activated it a few weeks ago which was still possible. Now I have this box in my M&M account showing that I have that discount (in the extra benefits tab) but no further info.

Sounds like mine has to be issued manually as well then... do you know by any chance who to contact? Don't really feel like calling that M&M service number listed as a call costs almost 1 CHF / Minute...
Old Mar 13, 2024, 2:02 pm

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by CheckInPeach
Thanks MichielR, yes you are right, already forgot they were called Select Benefits. Actually my voucher is from the previous year, I however just activated it a few weeks ago which was still possible. Now I have this box in my M&M account showing that I have that discount (in the extra benefits tab) but no further info.

Sounds like mine has to be issued manually as well then... do you know by any chance who to contact? Don't really feel like calling that M&M service number listed as a call costs almost 1 CHF / Minute...
It took me about 5 calls to M&M (regular number) plus some emails. In the end ,2 months later, I got confirmation. Be mindful that a CHF120 voucher can't be used online and you will need to place your order by mail (once you get the vouchers they will email you and then you can respond) and (unless you have an account and previously ordered with a credit card) pay by invoice.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 2:57 pm
Formerly known as koeche
Original Poster

What really?? That's insanely complicated... guess I will just drop this voucher and save my nerves.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.