Wiki Posts
Search

Business lounge at SGN Vietnam

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2023, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Business lounge at SGN Vietnam

Hi all.
looking at booking Lufthansa LHR to SGN (sigon) in business class. The route is, LHR-MUC-BKK-SGN the return is the opposite.
The sector BKK-SGN and SGN-BKK is with Thai smile in Eco as no business class that is not a problem, but lounge access at BKK outbound and SGN on return is not clear. I have emailed Lufthansa and they say it’s a business ticket so lounge access, but they are unable to advise which lounges I would have access to on the Thai smile sectors. Anyone have any first hand information on this please. Many thanks
Old Aug 8, 2023, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Have a look at the TG forum for Thai smile
Old Aug 10, 2023, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Hi. Thanks have posted on Thai forum but nothing of any depth yet.
Old Aug 10, 2023, 6:04 am

Programs: LH SEN *
If you have the same day Star Alliance Business Class departing or Business Class arriving boarding pass, you will have access to a TG lounge when flying on Thai Smile.
chris63 likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2023, 1:47 pm

Programs: AC, AA, TK, OW Emerald
Originally Posted by andywaw
If you have the same day Star Alliance Business Class departing or Business Class arriving boarding pass, you will have access to a TG lounge when flying on Thai Smile.
That will allow access at BKK before the BKK-SGN flight, but there's no *A lounge at SGN.
Old Aug 10, 2023, 2:03 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by AirborneLocksmith
That will allow access at BKK before the BKK-SGN flight, but there's no *A lounge at SGN.
Tough luck. I just presented the general rule, in good faith. I have never been to SGN. I am sure Thai Airways will fill you in if you have any more detailed questions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.