Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

No way to change default mileage program on bookings to United MileagePlus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2023, 4:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, MR Titanium

I have an Austrian account and traveler ID. My Austrian account shows Miles&More as the default frequent flyer program and I want to change it to United MileagePlus. The reason I want to change is that when I recently booked a ticket with Austrian it did not let me enter United MP on that reservation, and when I asked the Senator checkin agent at Vienna airport to do it for me, they were unable to do it despite trying for 15 minutes. Does anyone know how I can make this happen? I called the Austrian help line, but they informed me it was impossible to do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.