Wiki Posts
Search

Frankfurt arrival bus gates

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2022, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Frankfurt arrival bus gates

I will be travelling BRS-FRA-SIN early next year with a 1h55m connection time in FRA. Has anyone had experience with which bus gates the Bristol LH97* flights use upon arrival? Particularly the evening flight in my case.

As this information isn't shown on FRA's website, it might be helpful for others planning their connection journeys to broaden the thread with bus arrival gates from other destinations too.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 6:21 am

Programs: LH SEN
The main "Connecting in FRA" thread has a wiki / first posts which detail the various bus gates https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...kfurt-fra.html

You could look up the bus gates that have been used recently but the only thing we can guarantee about next year is it will be one of the non-Schengen ones.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by supine
The main "Connecting in FRA" thread has a wiki / first posts which detail the various bus gates https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...kfurt-fra.html

You could look up the bus gates that have been used recently but the only thing we can guarantee about next year is it will be one of the non-Schengen ones.
Thanks, yes I did see that but thought it would be useful to hear from others' experiences. It sounds like pot luck these days whether the bus arrival will be at AEUW, B gates or some other gate entirely.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 12:01 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by turbo79
Thanks, yes I did see that but thought it would be useful to hear from others' experiences. It sounds like pot luck these days whether the bus arrival will be at AEUW, B gates or some other gate entirely.
I expect you will be travelling on LH973/LH778. The best way to find arrival and departure gates is to check Flight Status on Lufthansa app. (The web version does not seem to work.)

Flight Status only gives you actual and planned gates on recent days but since your flight is not until early next year you have plenty of time to check. In my experience evening flights ex-UK sometimes arrive at Z gates to make it easier for passengers connecting to late evening longhaul flights. Since BRS flights are on Embraers they are unlikely to arrive at Z gates but as far as I can see they often arrive at AEUW which is just as convenient since you can walk to the departure gate of your SIN flight without having to clear security or passport control.

Old Sep 13, 2022, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Thanks NewbieRunner, that is very helpful info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.