Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Status Miles promo(s): 2x in H1/22; 2000/longhaul segment in Q2; 2021 Compensaid

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status Miles promo(s): 2x in H1/22; 2000/longhaul segment in Q2; 2021 Compensaid

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2022, 2:09 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by chris63
Yes, they were late to the party, just look at the current load factors…..
Exactly what I though! I haven’t traveled/booked much in the last few weeks but most has been on Skyteam.

Also their change policy was not as generous as others.
chris63, hugolover and GalaxyChris like this.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by more4less
Exactly what I though! I haven’t traveled/booked much in the last few weeks but most has been on Skyteam.

KL/AF have a 30 day change policy for cancellations, one of the worst
Old Feb 17, 2022, 3:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by more4less

Indeed, not enough incentive for me either & your absolutely right on their poor change policy, some of the posts here on this are horrific
Old Feb 17, 2022, 3:21 am

Programs: LH SEN
Any idea how long it takes to show in the App after doing the Compensaid workaround? It still doesn't show for me on the App.

LH IT - oh dear.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 3:24 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

It seems they published an update on iOS yesterday, nothing on Android so far. The app does say to go to compensaid.com to see more flights 🤦‍♂️
Old Feb 17, 2022, 5:35 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by hugolover
KL/AF have a 30 day change policy for cancellations, one of the worst
Hello hugolover,

I just changed AF tickets to Warsaw which, I bought last October, without paying any penalties. There was the possible change of fare but it did not apply in this case.

I understood that this is valid for tickets up to the 30th/June, it has been changed?

Thanks!
Old Feb 17, 2022, 7:01 am

Programs: OS SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by oliver2002
It seems they published an update on iOS yesterday, nothing on Android so far. The app does say to go to compensaid.com to see more flights 🤦‍♂️
I can confirm with the iOS update I just downloaded now it shows the 2021 flights as an option in the M&M App.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 7:09 am

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Originally Posted by oliver2002
No the compensaid has to be for flights already taken in 2021. You are supposed to do this by March 6 using the M&M app.
Does it only apply if done through app? I did 5 flights on the website....
Old Feb 17, 2022, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I am wondering if it is better to wait until we officially get the letter/email before doing this compensation dance. I am one of the lazy ones (I know, I should really have set my account in German) with my account being in English. In one of the posts above it stated that we would get the letter in English on the 23rd.

I sort of see these offers as being a bit like that parking scam in the recent Travel & Shopping Challenge, where we jammed up the parking lots of Dusseldorf and Stuttgart airports with very short term bookings in order to pay the least for the bonus (I assume responsibility for that, when I found half hour parking slots for €5 a pop and managed to get 6,500 miles for a total of €25). Which means, we've got to move quickly!
Old Feb 17, 2022, 8:22 am

Programs: LH, BA, AA
Just received the email in English today …
Old Feb 17, 2022, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I certainly didn't receive any email, in English or whatever, but the button for 2021 has appeared on the app without me doing anything at Compensaid.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 10:42 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Just received my email, English language version, 16:38 GMT.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 11:00 am

I like the way that the flight Zurich to Munich is 70kg but the airtrain Zurich to Geneva is 985kg.
MichielR, 59Impala and pdeut like this.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 11:28 am

Programs: The Entire Universe!
I can confirm that it is working on Android as well - just update it before you log in to M&M
Old Feb 17, 2022, 11:39 am

Programs: OS SEN, Marriott Titanium
I got the email, did the compensation...but the app shows 2/4 compensated and the values are wrong on the app for how much kg was compensated on those flights

I guess we will see if they publish another update with fixes...the email confirmation has everything written down correctly at least in the worst case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.