Search

Long haul Y transfer to C

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2022, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Airpoints, HHONORS GOLD VIP, Aclub Gold
Long haul Y transfer to C

Hi.

This may seem like a silly question but due to covid our transfer in Frankfurt has been extended and I'm considering upgrading our short haul flight.

We're flying in from Singapore to Frankfurt and connecting in the afternoon to London. The fixed upgrade fee is not much so I'm wondering if it's worth it for lounge access etc. We're travelling with our 3 year old.

Would this be a good idea? Are the lounges available to us ok? I'd assume lounge access is granted if you pay for the upgrade? Any chance of using the arrivals lounge if connecting from Y to C?

Thanks
Old Jan 7, 2022, 1:56 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
You can also pay for access to a lounge (49€ for the airside lounges, 59€ for the welcome lounge). It is a steep price, but probably cheaper than the upgrades. The advance upgrade via fixed price or myoffer will give you lounge access.

https://lufthansa.travelintegration.com/lounges/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.