Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Change flight on Austrian

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2021, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Change flight on Austrian

Is it possible to change the departure/destination on an Austrian flight online? The only option I could find is rebooking, which only changes the dates (and it didn't seem to work very well). I booked a AMS-VIE flight, but now I will not be able to go to NL at all due to the surge there. Is this something I can do via Twitter/FB DM, or would I need to call the airline?

I tried to search, but I came up with a whole lot of nothing, especially for Austrian.
Old Jul 14, 2021, 11:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Twitter/Facebook DM wouldn't be able to collect any fare difference if required thus it might not work if your case is a voluntary change.
Calling in sounds like a better idea.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.