Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH Group Summer 2021 Timetable update

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2021, 12:48 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
They clearly said that the May-October is not cast in stone and is subject to revision 4-6 weeks in advance for longhaul and 2-4 weeks for regional. The slot topic is really only relevant for MUC where one runway will be closed for repairs in the (normally) busy summer months this year. LH has blocked pretty much all the attractive departure times making it inconvinient for others to come in if the summer traffic rebounds.
Old Apr 13, 2021, 8:52 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

It seems May was cleaned up further today.
gojko88 likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 2:17 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Originally Posted by oliver2002
It seems May was cleaned up further today.
Yup, I scored another hit (cancelation) and I was actually looking forward to that flight getting axed, because we had no intention to embark on this trip. Lesson learned: it pays off to stay cool and wait. Now, I can get the tickets refunded vs. trying to apply them for travel in the future (which is still uncertain).
Old Apr 14, 2021, 2:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by cas_de
Yup, I scored another hit (cancelation) and I was actually looking forward to that flight getting axed, because we had no intention to embark on this trip. Lesson learned: it pays off to stay cool and wait. Now, I can get the tickets refunded vs. trying to apply them for travel in the future (which is still uncertain).
Yes, this has turned out to be solid advice during the pandemic. Wait for the carrier to cancel rather than following the urge to rebook or cancel on your own.
Old Apr 28, 2021, 10:32 am

Looks like June was just cleaned up today. Seems there won't be as many people flying as anticipated. Will be interesting what happens to July/Aug.
florens likes this.
Old Apr 28, 2021, 1:48 pm

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by bobhope2
Looks like June was just cleaned up today. Seems there won't be as many people flying as anticipated. Will be interesting what happens to July/Aug.
What a let down. Time to look at other airlines. LH groups is becoming unreliable.

Had not too bad experiences with easyjet and will try Iberia to South America (A350 1+2+1 in C) in the near future. The end of an area. It hurts, but will pass.

Written by a Lifetime SEN .
Old Apr 28, 2021, 2:09 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by bobhope2
Sad to see F from SFO removed but happy that it's currently still maintained from LAX in June.
Old Apr 28, 2021, 11:16 pm

June was cleaned up for LX/OS/LH. The restart of MUC as longhaul hub is still happening but to 7, not 18 destinations.
gojko88 likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 2:01 pm

Programs: LH HON, QF CLP1, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Dia, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Mict
Sad to see F from SFO removed but happy that it's currently still maintained from LAX in June.
LH pulled F from all USA destinations until July 1 for now, except ORD.

LX seemed to maintain the US schedule but have cleaned up the shorthall schedule.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 2:13 pm

Programs: LH HON/AF Gold
Originally Posted by vantage03
LH pulled F from all USA destinations until July 1 for now, except ORD.

LX seemed to maintain the US schedule but have cleaned up the shorthall schedule.
curious as to whether F to ORD will stick. Have an F flight booked at the beginning of June. Starting to have doubts
seanp7 likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2021, 9:31 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 50K/Star Alliance Gold, Accor Gold, base level Marriott/Hyatt/Hilton
Just noticed that MUC-ZAG on LH is cancelled for the summer.

- Literally no I space, ever
- 7h40 connection instead of 2h25 on my itinerary
- Get in at 22:30 instead of 17:00
- Garbage DH4 instead of A320, E95 or even CR9

Real nice...
Old May 1, 2021, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Fly YYZ-WAW-ZAG, easy.
Old May 3, 2021, 1:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yyztozag
Just noticed that MUC-ZAG on LH is cancelled for the summer.

- Literally no I space, ever
- 7h40 connection instead of 2h25 on my itinerary
- Get in at 22:30 instead of 17:00
- Garbage DH4 instead of A320, E95 or even CR9

Real nice...
Cancel/refund and book elsewhere!
Old May 3, 2021, 9:16 am

Programs: Aeroplan 50K/Star Alliance Gold, Accor Gold, base level Marriott/Hyatt/Hilton
Originally Posted by SK AAR
Cancel/refund and book elsewhere!
I'll a long layer flying in from LAX and no other options with award space. I've been totally screwed by LH group lounge attendants on similar mixed cabin tickets and I would be very unhappy if I got denied lounge access this time. Yes, Hilton has day rooms, but you have to leave by 6 pm, which leaves me with another 3 hours at MUC. I care about lounge access, not the wonderful OU J soft product
Old May 3, 2021, 9:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wauw, would you really bother with such poor itinerary to access a lounge if there was a better/faster itinerary available (but without access)? I wouldn't...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.