Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No free seat selection for SEN companions on OS?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2019, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

No free seat selection for SEN companions on OS?

Hello,

I have a flight booked with OS (TLV-VIE) in economy. Trying to check seat reservations now, and while my own seat is still free, the companion's seat is not.
I remember LH and LX seat reservations were free for companions (and even found this link: https://www.lufthansa.com/er/tr/seat-reservation-economy-class).

Is OS different or did the rules change?

Thanks!
Old Oct 27, 2019, 1:29 pm

Programs: LO
I guess LX also does not allow to select the companion's seat free of charge. Only LH allows it.
Old Oct 27, 2019, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Just tried to make a dummy reservation on LH.com for an LX flight, and the companion seat selection is still free.
Tried the same with an OS flight, and although the page says "Reserve your seats now, free of charge!" and "Price Overview" says "free", $17 is added as "Flight extras" at checkout.
Old Oct 27, 2019, 2:29 pm

Programs: LO
LH page is not a good source...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.