Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is a LH F good deal in price per hour?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2019, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Nick Art
I beg to differ: I managed to upgrade 2 pax on JFK - ZRH from P even though the flight was F0A0 or F1A0 for about a month before the flight. Was upgraded 12 hours before when tickets were costing as much as 12k $.
Super it worked out for you but LH group has multiple fights a day to NYC & you said probably 2 F pax changed their tickets last minute, really, a rare event
Old Apr 3, 2019, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Kleffen
Why would Lufthansa invest in a lounge in Italy, which seems to be pretty much at the level of it’s Senator lounges in FRA/MUC?
LH wants the Italian traffic & particularly premium, so lounge offering is a part of that

LH ATH lounge offering puts the home bases to shame for food, beverages & service
Old Apr 3, 2019, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: TP Gold, *G Star Alliance
Originally Posted by TomMM
As close to $0.0 as possible.
Thank you, this kind of feedback really helps!
chris63, MichielR and worldclubber like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.