Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa to Condor

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2019, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Lufthansa to Condor

We have two separate flights on the same day. first one is from Krakow to frankfurt and then from frankfurt to portland, oregon. Can someone tell me what to expect when we arrive in frankfurt, and what we will need to go though to get our bags checked in with condor. Thank you I'm not sure how I will be notified if there is an answer so if possible could you please just email <redacted> Post/PM.

Last edited by beckoa; Feb 18, 2019 at 7:48 pm Reason: Redacted email/formatting
Old Feb 14, 2019, 12:12 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
You will need to collect your bags from the first flight and then make your way through security again within the same terminal for your Condor flight. How much time have you left between these flights? This is important, as if you do not present yourself on time for the Condor flight, that ticket will completely cancel, and you’d need to buy a new one on the spot if you still wanted to travel. This could happen if, for example, your LH flight was delayed. I would recommend at least three but better four hours between flights.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 7:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
@nancykaster, welcome to Flyertalk.

Please follow the redirect to the LH forum.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Feb 18, 2019, 9:39 pm

Programs: LH HON
Is it just two flights or two tickets?
Old Feb 19, 2019, 5:42 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
If it's not two tickets just two flights on a single ticket, then it's like any other transfer in Frankfurt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.