Search

Miles&More and getting rebooked onto LH

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2018, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Miles&More and getting rebooked onto LH

Hi,

I have a question about being rebooked onto LH with a LO ticket. Will this mean I’m credited as if it’s if it’s a LO flight or as if it’s a LH flight?

thanks in advance
Old Nov 18, 2018, 10:20 am

You'll be credited what you flew. If you want the LO flights, contact M&M and ask for original routing credit.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by malmostoso
You'll be credited what you flew. If you want the LO flights, contact M&M and ask for original routing credit.
Thanks, I was just wondering as I know the calculation is different if the LH flights are on LH ticket stock. It’s a mandatory rebooking, I’ve not chosen to rebook.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 12:27 pm

Programs: LH -- HON Circle **, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond, 1865 Voyager
As I understood, it was IRROP?
On that case you will get also award miles as per Status miles system.
Even booking from LH to LH due IRROP ends up with award miles based on status miles logic -- las that kinf of experience for me just few weeks ago.
So it is usually better scenario.
With my IRROP I lost 1 flight segment -- claimed it and got also status/select/hon miles for that not-flyed but booked segment.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

What is IRROP?
The original ticket is LO and it’s possible the new flights are on LH instead. I was just wondering how it would work to get the segments included and miles credited (although for me latter isn’t so important). How can I get M&M to accept a segment that was flown but not available for creditable miles?
Old Nov 18, 2018, 3:53 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by iLied
What is IRROP?
IRROPS/IROPS : Short for Irregular Operations, such as equipment change, ATC delay, flight cancellation, etc. How to pronounce? EAR-ROP or EYE-ROP ... speakers choice.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/glos...tterSelected=I
Old Nov 18, 2018, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
IRROPS/IROPS : Short for Irregular Operations, such as equipment change, ATC delay, flight cancellation, etc. How to pronounce? EAR-ROP or EYE-ROP ... speakers choice.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/glos...tterSelected=I
Thanks, I’ve just never really needed to know this term before!
Old Nov 18, 2018, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by iLied
How can I get M&M to accept a segment that was flown but not available for creditable miles?
If you are happy with what gets credited, do nothing, if your original routing would have yielded more, contact M&M & ask for the original routing to be credited, they can see that from the PRN, ( booking reference ).
Old Nov 19, 2018, 5:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chris63

If you are happy with what gets credited, do nothing, if your original routing would have yielded more, contact M&M & ask for the original routing to be credited, they can see that from the PRN, ( booking reference ).
Thanks
, if I’m honest it’s only really the segment I was interested in. I thought I might have got to 30 but no luck.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

I appreciate the help but the point is moot now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.