Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking class for upgrade for cash in advance?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2018, 1:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Booking class for upgrade for cash in advance?

Hello, I searched for older topics but couldn't find anything --

When you purchase an upgrade from economy to premium economy or business through the LH website in advance of the flight, what booking class does it upgrade into? Is it still the original booking class, with just an add on of some kind, or is it upgraded to a booking class for the upgraded class of service?
Old Nov 10, 2018, 10:27 am

Programs: LH SEN & DL Plat
Originally Posted by glex50
Hello, I searched for older topics but couldn't find anything --

When you purchase an upgrade from economy to premium economy or business through the LH website in advance of the flight, what booking class does it upgrade into? Is it still the original booking class, with just an add on of some kind, or is it upgraded to a booking class for the upgraded class of service?
The upgraded booking class depends on your original bc... you have a detailed overciew on lh.com
Old Nov 11, 2018, 2:46 pm

Programs: LX SEN
You are right, OP, situation is currently unclear. You may wish to refer to the last posts of this thread: Mileage Credit for Paid Upgrades

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.