Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LOT business class transatlantic checked baggage allowance

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2018, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
LOT business class transatlantic checked baggage allowance

First time flying LOT. Flying paid business class LCA-WAW-LAX;JFK-WAW-LCA. Website says 3 x 32kg bags are allowed! Is this correct? If so, WOW! My e-ticket is conflicting - in one place it says "Baggage: 3PC" and another place it says "first and second checked bag up to 32kg, free of charge", but no mention of a third checked bag. Just want to verify. Don't need 3 pieces on the outbound, but do on the return and don't want to nest empty bags on the outbound if I'm wrong on the allowance.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 1:17 pm

3 x 32KG for Business Class transatlantic.
https://www.lot.com/cy/en/checked-baggage
Old Sep 1, 2018, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
Originally Posted by AMR747
3 x 32KG for Business Class transatlantic.
https://www.lot.com/cy/en/checked-baggage
Yes, thank you, I know that. I mentioned that the website says that in my original post. I just have conflicting information written on the e-ticket.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Call them? Send them an email? Send a message on Facebook? Visit the ticket desk?

So many options that will get you a reliable answer and save you time than replying to a helpful member just posting a link from the LO website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.