Wiki Posts
Search

Luggage rule for X class on LOT Polish

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2018, 3:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Globalist
Luggage rule for X class on LOT Polish

I used my A3 miles to book LWO-WAW-VIE. But the baggage part is missing on both A3 and LOT's website. What's the correct checked luggage count in this case? 0 or 1? I don't have *G any more .
Old Jul 12, 2018, 5:13 am

A Y award ticket should book into Standard (or Flex) meaning 1 [piece of checked baggage] for the above referenced itinerary. Have you checked the booking confirmation/e-ticket? You could perhaps call LOT to get a copy for your own records, the baggage allowance will be clearly stated on either of the aforementioned documents.

G
Old Jul 15, 2018, 2:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
A Y award ticket should book into Standard (or Flex) meaning 1 [piece of checked baggage] for the above referenced itinerary. Have you checked the booking confirmation/e-ticket? You could perhaps call LOT to get a copy for your own records, the baggage allowance will be clearly stated on either of the aforementioned documents.

G
I booked it through A3, and the corresponding field is empty on A3's page. That's why I ask. I probably need to call LOT for confirmation then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.