Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LOT How to check booking class with booking code?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2018, 1:58 pm
p78
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Aegan Gold, Hilton Diamond
LOT How to check booking class with booking code?

I have flights with LOT but I cannot locate purchase email and I have only Reference Number and ETIX

how to check booking class code?
Old Jun 3, 2018, 2:41 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
You have the e-ticket or just the reference?

In ETKT receipt the fare basis is stated. I think it can also be found on LOT web but I don't have a live booking available to check.
Old Jun 3, 2018, 3:09 pm

You will have received 2 e-mail confirmations, one of those has a PDF attachment and it will show the booking class.

Edit: I see you are unable to locate the confirmation e-mail, sorry, I had missed that. You could try (and good luck with that) to get it sent again through the website or, if you have the SAS app, you can add the booking manually and check it from there.

G

Last edited by AlicorporateUK; Jun 3, 2018 at 3:23 pm Reason: extra info.
Old Jun 3, 2018, 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
I think it can also be found on LOT web but I don't have a live booking available to check.
Unless they’ve fixed it recently, the manage my booking’s section has been a plague for a while now, the last time I checked I could barely see my itinerary and nothing else (contact details perhaps). There’s also a specific thread somewhere here on this forum. LOT’s IT at its very best as ever (and let’s not even mention the app...).

G
N1003U and iLied like this.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 5:20 pm

Programs: BA Gold, KL Gold, LH FTL, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Accor Gold, Hertz PC
The fastest way is to call them - they will give you the booking class immediately and you can also ask them on the phone to re-send you the e-tkt confirmation in which the booking class is clearly stated.
The phone number is: +48 22 577 77 55

On original ticket it's here:

On etkt confirmation sent by Warsaw call-centre it's here:

If you call them during busy time one of stations / local city offices will answer the phone, then on such confirmation it's here:

Old Jul 2, 2018, 5:28 am

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
How do you get first ETKT receipt these days? I was told LOT have switched to the second now for all bookings and first is no longer possible. The third, however, as a confirmation of reservation is still there.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by iLied
How do you get first ETKT receipt these days? I was told LOT have switched to the second now for all bookings and first is no longer possible. The third, however, as a confirmation of reservation is still there.
Below is what I've been getting for quite a few weeks now -

1st e-mail ([email protected]):

2nd e-mail (LOT.COM):

However, I had to call once (PL call-centre) as the confirmation from our corporate travel agent hadn't come through and I was sent the old 'plain text' e-ticket receipt.

G
Old Jul 2, 2018, 7:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, KL Gold, LH FTL, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Accor Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Below is what I've been getting for quite a few weeks now -

1st e-mail ([email protected]):

2nd e-mail (LOT.COM):

However, I had to call once (PL call-centre) as the confirmation from our corporate travel agent hadn't come through and I was sent the old 'plain text' e-ticket receipt.

G
Hm.... maybe the thing is in "quite a few weeks now" part :-)
The last ticket I bought directly from LOT was in May this year, and then still got the plain text e-ticket receipt (type-1 from my post).
After May I was just buying through expedia, and then after calling them I was getting either type 2 from my previous post (colorful) or from outstation the type 3. I think it really depends on who is sending them..... It's crazy IT.... But somehow trip.it manages with all types of them
AlicorporateUK and iLied like this.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by Thomas PL
I think it really depends on who is sending them
I think you may be right. I’ve just double checked the very latest confirmation from earlier this afternoon and all I got is the e-ticket on plain text (i.e. old version), issuing office Zagreb (itinerary: Sarajevo-Zagreb-Warsaw) yet with a +40 (Romania) telephone contact number.

G
Old Jul 3, 2018, 5:59 am

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club

I think you may be right. I’ve just double checked the very latest confirmation from earlier this afternoon and all I got is the e-ticket on plain text (i.e. old version), issuing office Zagreb (itinerary: Sarajevo-Zagreb-Warsaw) yet with a +40 (Romania) telephone contact number.

G
Do LO use OU as a ticketing partner at the airport ticket office? At my local airport the local airline handles ticketing for LO.

I made a booking at the end of May with LOT in all intents and purpose and I couldn’t get the plain text confirmation anymore. I was told it’s not possible and it’s a change LOT have implemented. I still do, however, for confirmation of reservation.

Last edited by iLied; Jul 3, 2018 at 7:36 am
Old Jul 4, 2018, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by iLied
Do LO use OU as a ticketing partner at the airport ticket office? At my local airport the local airline handles ticketing for LO.
Definitely in the old building, not so sure now to be honest.

G
iLied likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 5:44 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The summary of a ticket is generated when you use the IEP-EML or IED command in Amadeus: https://blogdelexpertolatam.com/sp/l...n-formato-pdf/

The office information in the header is always linked to the office the agent who generated the message was logged into.

The eticket is a different matter, a copy of it can only be generated by the ticket issuing office. This is linked to the dark ages, when the tickets were still printed on paper.
iLied likes this.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 7:59 am

Qwvcy709t

You will have received 2 e-mail confirmations, one of those has a PDF attachment and it will show the booking class.

Edit: I see you are unable to locate the confirmation e-mail, sorry, I had missed that. You could try (and good luck with that) to get it sent again through the website or, if you have the SAS app, you can add the booking manually and check it from there.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.