Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Arrested for pulling Stewardess hair (PEK > FRA on LH)

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2018, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH, TK
Arrested for pulling Stewardess hair (PEK > FRA on LH)

Found this in the German news and did a quick brief translation.

Happened on a LH PEK > FRA (maybe LH721) flight last Thursday.

A tour guide (male 44) of a 16 strong Chinese tour group didn't follow instructions when asked to return to his seat. It came to an argument where he pulled the air hostess by her hair (I guess a pony tail) and squeezed her arm. He got questioned upon arrival by police. Had to pay EUR 1000 security bond.

His employer got informed (I guess by one of the tour group) and he got fired on the spot. Since he was now unemployed entry to Germany was refused and he had to take the next flight back, guide by border guard (Bundespolizist), he had to pay his flight too (EUR 2050). LH probably charged him too for his return flight.

https://www.bild.de/regional/frankfu...0678.bild.html
Old May 12, 2018, 7:37 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Since this was on an LH flight, let's send to that forum for discussion.

cblaisd
Moderator, Travel News
Old May 17, 2018, 8:50 pm

Programs: Miles and More
He deserved it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.