Search

The LOT Kafeteria 2018-23 (retired)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2022, 4:38 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by bertles86
can we pay cash for the lounge?
Not at Polonez and Mazurek Lounges.
Only Bolero, Fantazja and Preludium Lounges accept cash payments to enter: PLN 150 (around US$ 35).
Old Apr 23, 2022, 4:42 am

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by andywaw
Not at Polonez and Mazurek Lounges.
Only Bolero, Fantazja and Preludium Lounges accept cash payments to enter: PLN 150 (around US$ 35).
Has Fantazja reopened?
Old Apr 23, 2022, 4:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bertles86
Thanks, we shouldn't need fast track, plenty of time.
can we pay cash for the lounge?
Yes, you can pay to enter the LOT lounges, both Polonez and Mazurek, its 150PLN. You might see the option when opening your booking, you can add the voucher on the phone, or pay at the lounge desk.
andywaw likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 4:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by megaloman
Has Fantazja reopened?
Not that I know of
megaloman likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 6:37 am

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by hugolover
Yes, you can pay to enter the LOT lounges, both Polonez and Mazurek, its 150PLN. You might see the option when opening your booking, you can add the voucher on the phone, or pay at the lounge desk.
I’ve seen this since they ditched PE on European routes.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 9:15 am

Programs: Cattle Class
Any insiders in here with the access to LOT's policies? I have a question related to travel to US. CDC currently is requiring one out of two; either negative covid test OR if person tested positive in the last 90 days, test result and letter from the doctor that an individual is cleared to travel.
According to US CDC 'If your documents are in a language other than English, you should check with your airline or aircraft operator before travel.'
I asked this question via FB Messenger but LOT responded that they are not authorized to provide travel regulations, I guess person did not really read my question. So I am asking here if anyone knows if LOT will accept doctor's note that is not in English? In my case Lithuanian for a travel originating in VNO and connecting in WAW.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by Awtas
Any insiders in here with the access to LOT's policies? I have a question related to travel to US. CDC currently is requiring one out of two; either negative covid test OR if person tested positive in the last 90 days, test result and letter from the doctor that an individual is cleared to travel.
According to US CDC 'If your documents are in a language other than English, you should check with your airline or aircraft operator before travel.'
I asked this question via FB Messenger but LOT responded that they are not authorized to provide travel regulations, I guess person did not really read my question. So I am asking here if anyone knows if LOT will accept doctor's note that is not in English? In my case Lithuanian for a travel originating in VNO and connecting in WAW.
What kind of ticket do you have? If you have a ticket in C then you’ll be able to contact LOT and skip the queue. Queues are long at the moment. But you could also go to VNO and ask them there.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 10:48 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by iLied
. But you could also go to VNO and ask them there.
Very, very wise advice. They will check the COVID-related documentation in VNO. In WAW nobody will even look at it (in the US, either) - it is all part of COVID theater or rather circus. Go to VNO at the time of LO departure (there are multiple flights each day) and check with the handling agent.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by TPJ
Very, very wise advice. They will check the COVID-related documentation in VNO. In WAW nobody will even look at it (in the US, either) - it is all part of COVID theater or rather circus. Go to VNO at the time of LO departure (there are multiple flights each day) and check with the handling agent.
Saying that in August I had two completely different experiences in WAW, including on the return needing to show my identity document, despite it being a Schengen-Schengen connection and my certificate at the gate (despite all of this being double checked at check in)
Old Apr 24, 2022, 1:09 pm

Programs: Cattle Class
What kind of ticket do you have? If you have a ticket in C then you’ll be able to contact LOT and skip the queue. Queues are long at the moment. But you could also go to VNO and ask them there.
Thanks, reached out to the airport, will see what they say.
Old May 9, 2022, 12:28 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
What is the breakfast offering in C?
From ORD/EWR/JFK/YYZ:

Either continental breakfast or hot item.

I took the hot item (quiche) and it was average.

From MIA/LAX:

Both continental breakfast and hot item served.

On flights ex PL, second meal now includes a hot item (penne on my flight - no choice).
iLied likes this.
Old May 18, 2022, 7:20 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Question

question = are the flights to AYT with codes like LO 6565 considered as charters or not ?

just to know if *G benefits will apply and iwill be able to claim status miles with TP
Old May 18, 2022, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by fifty_two
question = are the flights to AYT with codes like LO 6565 considered as charters or not ?

just to know if *G benefits will apply and iwill be able to claim status miles with TP
That flight is 100% a charter; the bilateral between Turkey and Poland only allows 28 scheduled weekly flights between the two countries ( 14 for Polish operators, 14 for Turkish operators ) and the Polish slots ( which all being used by LOT ) are used on 14 weekly flights to Istanbul.

You might not be able to use partner *G benefits on this flight and on the way back from Antalya, the outstation might even not use the LOT system for issuing boarding passes so I don't think you'll receive *G benefits if you status match.
Old May 18, 2022, 7:45 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
That flight is 100% a charter; the bilateral between Turkey and Poland only allows 28 scheduled weekly flights between the two countries ( 14 for Polish operators, 14 for Turkish operators ) and the Polish slots ( which all being used by LOT ) are used on 14 weekly flights to Istanbul.

You might not be able to use partner *G benefits on this flight and on the way back from Antalya, the outstation might even not use the LOT system for issuing boarding passes so I don't think you'll receive *G benefits if you status match.
ok so my assumption was correct , thanks for valuable inputs.

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
( 14 for Polish operators, 14 for Turkish operators ) and the Polish slots ( which all being used by LOT ) are used on 14 weekly flights to Istanbul..
as the supply is already quite high (XC, XQ, TK ,LO , etc .....) for summer 2k22 , i assume LO and TK will reduce WAW-IST routes frequency during summer ?
Old May 18, 2022, 7:55 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by fifty_two

Pure Charter:

Code:
DOLO6565/21MAY
*1A PLANNED FLIGHT INFO* LO6565 3 SA 21MAY22
APT ARR DY DEP DY CLASS/MEAL EQP GRND EFT TTL
WAW 0800 SA (CLASS NOT AVAIL-) 73H 2:55
AYT 1155 SA 2:55
COMMENTS-
1.CHARTER FLIGHT
2.ENTIRE FLT- H/ SEGMENT NOT TO BE DISPLAYED
3.WAW AYT - ARRIVES TERMINAL 2
4.WAW AYT - 9/ NON-SMOKING
5.WAW AYT - ET/ ELECTRONIC TKT CANDIDATE
6.WAW AYT - CHARTER FLIGHT BOOKINGS NOT ALLOWED
7.WAW AYT - Y186
8.WAW AYT - CO2/PAX* 154.68 KG ECO, 154.68 KG PRE
(*):SOURCE:ICAO CARBON EMISSIONS CALCULATOR
CONFIGURATION-
73H Y 186

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.