Wiki Posts
Search

SilverKris Business Lounge Access for SEN + guest

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2018, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH M&M SEN, Accor Plat
SilverKris Business Lounge Access for SEN + guest

In a few weeks I will be flying from SIN to FRA on LH in Business. A colleague of mine will be boarding the flight to MUC, which departs around approx. the same time, but flying in Premium Economy. I am SEN and she has the blue M&M card with no status. Wondering if I would be able to invite her to join me in the SilverKris Business Lounge, or if we will both have to use the standard SilverKris Gold lounge instead? Any thoughts?
Old Apr 19, 2018, 12:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Star Alliance Lounge Access Policy

For international business class passengers (i.e., SKL access), the relevant provision is "You are not entitled to bring any guests."

You can bring in one guest to the KF Gold lounge based on your *G status.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 7:12 am
Suspended

Programs: *A G, OW S.
With a *A gold card you can take a guest into the SKL when you are on an SQ flight so you will be fine.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 8:29 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Dover2Golf
With a *A gold card you can take a guest into the SKL when you are on an SQ flight so you will be fine.
OP is not flying SQ.
Old May 25, 2018, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH M&M SEN, Accor Plat
We were both invited to use the Sikverkris lounge in T2, no problems at all. The just waived us in when they saw I was traveling in Business Class and Star Gold. I think they use the SQ Gold Lounge for Star Gold passengers flying in Economy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.