Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

What should I expect from LH because of this delay [from DEL to JFK via FRA]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What should I expect from LH because of this delay [from DEL to JFK via FRA]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2018, 6:04 am

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Still haven't gotten my mileage credit for my flight, and LH claims I'm not on the manifest! Presumably I should get miles from FRA to ATL and not JFK, no? Any suggestions for how to get my miles? It's my requalification year and it's going to be pretty tough as it is...
Old Jan 24, 2018, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by econprof
Still haven't gotten my mileage credit for my flight, and LH claims I'm not on the manifest! Presumably I should get miles from FRA to ATL and not JFK, no? Any suggestions for how to get my miles? It's my requalification year and it's going to be pretty tough as it is...
Still time to switch to an easier *G program

Well, your best chance probably is to write to the LH lurker here in the forum..
Old Jan 26, 2018, 9:37 pm
S.R
Original Poster

Programs: EK Platinum, AA EXP, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I haven't either and I'm crediting to UA. Whats odd though was as soon as we landed in ATL that day, I got an email from LH saying your ticket has been cancelled. I was originally on a UA 016 ticket, booked as DEL-FRA-JFK on LH, returning EWR-DEL on UA. My return is still intact. I had to submit a form on the UA website 15 days after the flight, and it said miles should post in 7 days after submission. Well its been 8 days since submitting and still nothing. I did receive the miles for DEL-FRA for what its worth. I really need those PQM's as well!
Old Feb 4, 2018, 11:09 am
S.R
Original Poster

Just to update I finally received all my miles/PQMs and PQDs from this flight. Took a lot of back and forth with MileagPlus who I guess had to confer with LH after none of the requests they processed worked.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 2:52 am

I have not yet received my miles. I sent contacted the LHLurker here, but they said they couldn't do anything.

I emailed (or used the online form, rather) LH with a copy of my boarding pass. Still no miles credit.

This really is adding insult to injury and shouldn't require so much effort on my part.

Originally Posted by S.R
Just to update I finally received all my miles/PQMs and PQDs from this flight. Took a lot of back and forth with MileagPlus who I guess had to confer with LH after none of the requests they processed worked.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 7:29 am

Finally got credited (just shortly after posting this, actually -- causal?)

Got credit for FRA-JFK, though, not FRA-ATL. :-(

I have not yet received my miles. I sent contacted the LHLurker here, but they said they couldn't do anything.

I emailed (or used the online form, rather) LH with a copy of my boarding pass. Still no miles credit.

This really is adding insult to injury and shouldn't require so much effort on my part.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 12:29 pm
S.R
Original Poster

Finally got credited (just shortly after posting this, actually -- causal?)

Got credit for FRA-JFK, though, not FRA-ATL. :-(
Yea I also only got credited for FRA-JFK only. It just didnt seem worth it to push further considering how difficult it was to get the credit for the original flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.