Wiki Posts
Search

SN booking class A not earning miles?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2017, 4:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles & More FTL
SN booking class A not earning miles?

I recently flew BRU-BCN on a dirt cheap ticket (64 € return) with Brussels Airlines.

I had no problem receiving the 125 miles (sigh) for the first segment booked in N, but didn't get anything for the BCN-BRU segment booked in A. After 14 days, I filed the flight information in the "Mileage request" online tool, and saw the following message in my account statement : "Class not eligible for credit". I sent an email to the M&M service team who then asked me to send them my ticket and boarding pass, but no news since Tuesday...

According to the M&M website, this booking class shouldn't be any different than K and earn me 125 miles.
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...en&cid=1000188

Is this normal and is there something I could do?

It doesn't really matter for this year, but I intend to get the 30 flight segments necessary to become FTL next year. I have two segments booked in A in January, and it would be nice to have them counted towards this goal.

Thank you for your help! :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.