Wiki Posts
Search

Y+ sold out months ahead? [website functionality down]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2017, 4:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M SEN**; FB Silver; IHG Platinum
Y+ sold out months ahead? [website functionality down]

Looking up tickets for my upcoming trips to South America (EZE/GRU) in March on LH website, and I am unable to find any Y+ tickets despite properly choosing premium economy as travel class; only Y comes out (with wide availability in low booking classes). Is it possible that Y+ is really sold out months ahead or is this just another IT glitch?
Old Nov 30, 2017, 5:33 am

Programs: LH M+M
Or the equipment doesnt have PE? Also thinking of 'revenue management'.
More details and I/we could look into EF Availability.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 5:47 am

Programs: LH SEN , United Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, IHG Gold
the same here, I can't see any Y+ availability when I wanted to book on lh.com a flights to/from MEX
like FRA-MEX LH498 on 21st/22nd/23rd Jan and return MEX-FRA on LH499 between 25-30th Jan....
interesting
Old Nov 30, 2017, 6:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
IT glitch, website is not selling PE, much to the chagrin of LH. Something went wrong in the latest update.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 7:31 am

Programs: LX SEN
Same issue on my end. The best is to call then. In that case, you would have a good argument for not being charged the charge applied to non internet sales.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 7:54 am

Programs: LH M+M
Originally Posted by Nic33
Same issue on my end. The best is to call then. In that case, you would have a good argument for not being charged the charge applied to non internet sales.
Maybe a "good one" - but also successful? They love their charging, even when it's stuff one cannot do online (like different BC on different legs).
Old Nov 30, 2017, 8:43 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by PAX_fips
Maybe a "good one" - but also successful? They love their charging, even when it's stuff one cannot do online (like different BC on different legs).
Yes. Usually if you can't buy something on their website, it's an intentional management decision that will not be discussed. I'd really like to know how they would argue when refusing to wave the fee on this one ;-)

HTB.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 9:34 am

Programs: LH SEN & DL Plat
Look for your flights with the app. It will work than!
Old Dec 1, 2017, 1:22 am

or search PE flights on google flights, then book on lufthansa website.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 2:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M SEN**; FB Silver; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by 8420PR
or search PE flights on google flights, then book on lufthansa website.
Unable to book on website. Y+ simply does not come up. The only way now (except TA´s ) is the app, which seems to work fine - thanks Kid Flyer ^
Kid Flyer likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 5:47 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by NightFly
Unable to book on website. Y+ simply does not come up. The only way now (except TA´s ) is the app, which seems to work fine - thanks Kid Flyer ^
It does come up if you click on the Book with Lufthansa button in Google flights once you search for the flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.