Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH Group common online booking platform (new web UI in 2023)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2017, 2:00 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
LH Group common online booking platform (new web UI in 2023)

It seems LH is keep 130 employees busy to design and implement a new booking portal that will be common to OS/LX/SN/LH:

More here: http://www.aerotelegraph.com/lufthan...-online-gleich
Old Jan 20, 2017, 2:05 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
What is important is to let each airline keeps its own pricing strategies separate
Old Jan 20, 2017, 3:20 am

I hope they harmonize pricing and user experience across all group carriers. I hate to always need to check Swiss, LH and OS in sequence while all of them have different look'n'feel.

A one stop shop would be my favorite but surely also I'm aware that some super cheap deals could disappear.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 3:23 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
I doubt they would harmonise pricing right now with the potential for an anti-trust approval needed if they end up taking over Air Berlin, it would play right into objectors hands
Old Jan 20, 2017, 5:23 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
What is important is to let each airline keeps its own pricing strategies separate
And that the LX and OS coach product doesn't spill over to LH .....
Old Jan 24, 2017, 7:59 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Wouldn't be bad on an operating airline combo to do all seat assignments just in one tool, no matter whether it is LH metal or LX metal on one itinerary.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 4:52 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Over at VFT someone found a case study by Akamai how LH wants to ensure to high quality website:

Hillarious. Mr Eisenbach probably doesn't use LH.com outside of his office.
NewbieRunner and chris63 like this.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Over at VFT someone found a case study by Akamai how LH wants to ensure to high quality website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQoFo2OACgA

Hillarious. Mr Eisenbach probably doesn't use LH.com outside of his office.
Hilarious IF LH & M&M IT failures weren’t impacting their customers & members so much
Old Oct 23, 2019, 10:54 am
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
Everything they have touched these past year whether it be lh.com or miles and more website have become drastically worse than they used to be.

Just because you change things to make it look more graphically pleasing doesn’t mean you have to give up functionality. At this stage the new versions are confusing, let you do less and bug more.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 5:32 am

Programs: LH HON**
Anyone else here who received an invitation for this?
I personally think there is not much missing in the LX website, while LH has quite a few issues that are more pressing than this...

Old Oct 31, 2019, 1:22 am

Anyone else experiencing problems with trying to book an open-jaw trip Germany - US?

I have only received error messages instructing me to call sales over recent days and regardless of whether my attempt was through the LH app or LH website.
Old Feb 13, 2021, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

This month SN was migrated to the new common platform provided by Amadeus e-Retail. LX and OS are to follow in the course of the year.
https://www.brusselsairlines.com/en-...-platform.aspx

SN will also move their app booking system to the one used by LX. The LX app seems to be a pilot for the 'oneBookingUI' that will become the LH Group app UI.
Old Feb 14, 2021, 4:29 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
This month SN was migrated to the new common platform provided by Amadeus e-Retail. LX and OS are to follow in the course of the year.
https://www.brusselsairlines.com/en-...-platform.aspx

SN will also move their app booking system to the one used by LX. The LX app seems to be a pilot for the 'oneBookingUI' that will become the LH Group app UI.
Great - if I look at the current LX app where you cannot even book a multicity / open jaw itin that's really a step forward into the 21st century...
Dave_C and romans like this.
Old Feb 14, 2021, 4:39 am
Original Poster

The LX app is supposed to be a evolution of the current LH app (which supports muticity) I suppose the LX app has not launched yet.
Old Feb 14, 2021, 5:08 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
The LX app is supposed to be a evolution of the current LH app (which supports muticity) I suppose the LX app has not launched yet.
Doesn't look like it has been updated yet:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.