Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where will LH be taking you for Christmas? 2016 edition

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2016, 6:05 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Was going to visit family in Germany using LH C, but all those disruptions turned me off and we cancelled that and instead are now heading to JPN on NH C over New Years period.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 3:31 am

Booked a weekend getaway to Madrid a week before Christmas, with built-in 3h layover ZRH, so that the whiskey bar will get me into holiday spirits
Old Dec 5, 2016, 4:34 am

Programs: EBD , FBG
Originally Posted by klausa
Booked a weekend getaway to Madrid a week before Christmas, with built-in 3h layover ZRH, so that the whiskey bar will get me into holiday spirits
I strategically ddi the same, for a four hours layover in Zurich on my way to Singapore almost two weeks ago. The lufty feeder flight got cancelled and led to me running through the airport in Zurich to make Singapore flight after rerouting,,, No time to try the whisky bar... damn lufty 😪
Old Dec 5, 2016, 11:01 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Vancouver in P... Hoping for a strike, snowstorm or any other form of IRROPS so that my crappy P ticket is re-booked to a higher booking class or a different carrier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.