Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1x Eco Light + 1x Eco Classic for 2 pax?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2016, 8:31 am
Original Poster

1x Eco Light + 1x Eco Classic for 2 pax?

2 pax travelling together, is it possible to book 1x Eco Light and 1x Eco Classic on the same booking?

Not trying to game the system, they'll have one bag to check and don't want to have to pay for 2x Classic when they don't need it.

Seems a bit annoying to have to make 2 completely separate bookings, and worry about getting seated together...

PS - should add, I've already suggested they get two rollaboards, pack more sensibly, and go for 2x Light instead (!)
Old Sep 23, 2016, 8:50 am

I didn't find a way to do this on lh.com, so just made 2 separate bookings.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 9:02 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Or book two Eco Light tickets and one person pays 15 EUR per direction for a checked bag.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 9:17 am

Programs: 1 thousand
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Or book two Eco Light tickets and one person pays 15 EUR per direction for a checked bag.
But does that give you a free second bag as *G?
Old Sep 23, 2016, 9:32 am

No it doesn't.

You have to have two separate bookings.
Old Sep 24, 2016, 1:13 am

Location: CGN (Cologne, Germany), travel agent, hardcore Sabre user
Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, LH, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, AX Centurion
Technically no problem to put both pax into one PNR as the booking classes are the same. It's just the tickets which have to be issued differently. Can't be done online, but easily by a travel agent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.