Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge and meal not included with swiss on business basic?

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2015, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA blue
Lounge and meal not included with swiss on business basic?

I'm looking at different ways of getting to PMI in october, and found some reasonable fares on the lufthansa website where i fly swiss osl - zrh - pmi and lufthansa pmi - fra - osl in business basic.

On the payment page on the lufthansa website it lists that i get a meal and lounge access on the return from PMI, but not going down there.. is this just an error? I'm not sure the added cost is worth it for just a blocked middle seat when i get a 3hr layover in zrh.

Old May 13, 2015, 6:40 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Its an error: LH.com pulls the extras that come with a fare from a separate table. If there is no entry in that table it defaults to the no frills economy product description.
Old May 13, 2015, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA blue
Thanks for the info
Guess i'm going to try Lufthansa/swiss for the first time then!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.