Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH, LHR-BER, GermanWings and No Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2016, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
No. UA and ANA made a special arrangement for their *G customers to access LH lounges when flying 4U. As far as I know TK has not made such an arrangement.
Thanks much!!
Old Jun 11, 2016, 8:18 am

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
I guess this is a case of YMMV:

My wife is UA*G and we were on a 4U flight HAM-BUD on June 9. When we went to the LH lounge and showed our BP that showed her UA*G status, the agent denied us entry stating that 4U was not Star Alliance.

We told her we were aware of that but mentioned the agreement to allow UA*G members in and she only replied that 4U was not Star Alliance and said no entry.
Old Jun 11, 2016, 11:13 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by xichang08

My wife is UA*G and we were on a 4U flight HAM-BUD on June 9. When we went to the LH lounge and showed our BP that showed her UA*G status, the agent denied us entry stating that 4U was not Star Alliance.

We told her we were aware of that but mentioned the agreement to allow UA*G members in and she only replied that 4U was not Star Alliance and said no entry.
You can direct them to LH's own site:

http://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/Lounge-types-and-access
Old Jun 12, 2016, 2:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA Premier Gold
Uppps that is very bad. Did you get the name of the lounge dragon?
Old Jun 12, 2016, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by xichang08

Another prove how f***** up LH group (and actually the whole Crap Alliance) is nowadays.. - apart from how silly making separate deals with some *A partners is, anyway..

In such case, report everything, stay polite, ask for names, ask for a manager..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.