Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Special Credit of 30/10/3 000 status miles for FTL/SEN/HON as strike comp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Special Credit of 30/10/3 000 status miles for FTL/SEN/HON as strike comp

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2016, 4:48 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

If it's offered they will wait until the last minute so most will have qualified anyway. Useless for most these offers...
Old Dec 5, 2016, 6:10 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Last year's 'Special Mileage Credit' was added to my account on 7 December 2015. And yes it was totally useless as I had already requalified.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 9:59 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Last year's 'Special Mileage Credit' was added to my account on 7 December 2015. And yes it was totally useless as I had already requalified.
+1

Would prefer Bonus miles
Old Dec 5, 2016, 11:43 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by more4less
Would prefer Bonus miles
I'd accept 5,000 award miles instead.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 2:07 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I'd accept 5,000 award miles instead.
You are right! My FT knowledge is going from bad to worse
Old Dec 6, 2016, 6:37 am

Programs: SEN**, Ex TK Elite+, Ex IB Sapphire, Hyatt Gold, Bonvoy, Meliá Platinum
Thumbs down

It's total mess.
Yes, they posted 10.000 status miles last year for Christmas....of course useless.
I wonder what are they going to do this year? For several strikes! Well they could offer 50.000 status miles from 01.01.2017. But I am sick and tired of them. Always the same and never learn!
I was flying on 25th and of course they cancelled the flight 10hrs before. Then I spent 2 days on the phone and the agents had no idea whatsoever of anything. They rebooked me via BRU and once I got to the airport, had no resa and no ticket!

Last edited by kai.lileboo; Dec 6, 2016 at 6:41 am Reason: typng errors
Old Dec 6, 2016, 10:59 am

I can't complain about the rebooking process when my flight was cancelled.
Checkin online on Thursday morning for my Friday flights. One hour later I see that my flight nr. 2 had been cancelled.
Did call LH, no waiting time on the phone, rebooking done within a minute onto the evening flight.
The avantage of being HON.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 4:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
I'm banking on another 30.000 HON miles.
Very useful!
Old Dec 7, 2016, 5:06 am

Programs: MIles & More
Originally Posted by Rambuster
Very useful!
When? This year? Now?
Old Dec 7, 2016, 5:43 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Originally Posted by Rambuster
Very useful!
Useful on my end as well. I'd qualify anyway but at least this year it makes a difference in the sense that it doesn't arrive ten days before my requalification year ends.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 11:26 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Kirill.Minaev
Is there any info about this year? Missing 10 000 to renew SEN status
I'm missing 100,000 miles to renew SEN status. Any chance for that?

HTB.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 1:52 pm

Wait and see...
Old Dec 12, 2016, 1:42 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
Useful on my end as well. I'd qualify anyway but at least this year it makes a difference in the sense that it doesn't arrive ten days before my requalification year ends.
Can you explain the usefulness on your end of this which, as far as I can tell, won't be useful to you? (It's meant as a serious question.)
Old Dec 16, 2016, 4:52 am

Programs: OKplus, M&M, SASEurobonus, Goldpoints, Priority Club, HH & more
Email just arrived. Do I get it right, that although I have 550000Hon miles, they will credit me only status miles and not HON miles? Wow, that is mean....
J
-----

Dear Mr jorge_PRG,

An eventful year lies behind us. At the end of it, regrettably, we were temporarily unable to offer you the service that you expect from us: another strike by the pilots’ union, Vereinigung Cockpit, in the last week of November led to severe restrictions at Lufthansa, to flight cancellations and delays. On behalf of the Lufthansa board, I would like to expressly apologise for any inconvenience that you suffered as a result.

To reduce the subsequent impact on your status as much as possible, in the next few days we will be crediting all customers with Senator status a one-off credit of 10,000 status miles for 2016. In addition you will receive the same amount of select miles.

Reliability, excellent service, premium quality – these are the characteristics that you rightly expect from us and that we will be able to offer you again from now on.

I would like to offer you my sincere thanks for the loyalty you have shown us this year. I hope you have a very enjoyable festive season and a great start to the new year.

Yours sincerely,
--------------
Old Dec 16, 2016, 4:53 am

Programs: LH HON, Marriott Platinum, ...
Strike Bonus is in

Thanks to the strikes I just received my yearly 30.000 HON Circle Miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.