Search

Lufthansa Baggage Interline

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2014, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AB Gold, TK Elite
Lufthansa Baggage Interline

Hello,

Ich have a CA flight from MXP-TPE via PVG.
Now I need to a book the connecting LH flight from MUC to MXP.

My options would be either arriving at 8am or 10am.
My departure from MXP-PVG is at 11.30am. Ofcourse I would prefer the 10am arrival, but would that leave me enough time for the connection.

1. Will the baggage be checked through to PVG or do I have to pick it up in MXP and recheck it myself? If so, will the 1.5h be enough or should I take the earlier flight just in case.

Thanks in advance
Old Nov 30, 2014, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by mcmichi
Hello,

Ich have a CA flight from MXP-TPE via PVG.
Now I need to a book the connecting LH flight from MUC to MXP.

My options would be either arriving at 8am or 10am.
My departure from MXP-PVG is at 11.30am. Ofcourse I would prefer the 10am arrival, but would that leave me enough time for the connection.

1. Will the baggage be checked through to PVG or do I have to pick it up in MXP and recheck it myself? If so, will the 1.5h be enough or should I take the earlier flight just in case.

Thanks in advance
I'd choose the earlier flight. Travelling on separate PNRs is risky enough as it is, do not try to shorten the layover.

Your checked luggage will be sent all the way to your final destination.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.