Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LOT Polish 787 Dreamliner experience reports

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2024, 5:28 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by shadow_Sama
I'm looking at 26A, B, C for 787-8 and 30A, B, C for 787-9. Are they good or should I choose other seats?
My parents are flying with me and they are seniors
I think they are good seats for the three of you. Especially when you can sit together.
Old Mar 15, 2024, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Patrickschmidt
I found that not having WiFi on board is beneficial actually. I can disconnect from the world and read a book or have a decent sleep because the seat/bed is quite comfy.
I would rather it was there than it wasn't. I can put my phone away and exercise that kind of self control. Same when I have a nice bottle of something in my home, I'm not the sort of person who would drink it all. I appreciate for many people being able to disconnect is very difficult and why those kind of holidays where you go somewhere without Wi-Fi/cellular service are popular.
whiskey_sk and Fabo.sk like this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 2:17 am

Programs: M&M,M&B,AMC,HH
Originally Posted by hugolover
I would rather it was there than it wasn't. I can put my phone away and exercise that kind of self control. Same when I have a nice bottle of something in my home, I'm not the sort of person who would drink it all. I appreciate for many people being able to disconnect is very difficult and why those kind of holidays where you go somewhere without Wi-Fi/cellular service are popular.
I agree. Better have it and not use it. Although flights ex NRT bound east means no WiFi even if you really need it. (Except a little bit near Alaska)
Let’s hope that LOT will install good WiFi with new cabin. And maybe upgrade IFE to match 4K IFE on board NH 😉
I was pleasantly surprised on my last LX flight where messages were free of charge for the flight duration and HONs were treated with free WiFi vouchers even if not flying in First.
Do you think LO will do the same?
Old Mar 29, 2024, 9:31 am

I will be flying to Icn in September.. I‘m Senator at LH so I can choose the seats for free. I’ve never flown Lot long haul before.. Can someone help me and post pictures of the leg room of the first row behind Premium Economy in the 787-9? I‘m not sure if I should choose the exit row seats which are far behin or these ones. Sometimes these bulkhead seats have less legroom than the regular seats but on some other airlines they offer more legeoom than the normal Y seats.. So it’s always a gamble.. Even at the same Airlines but different aircrafts..
Old Mar 29, 2024, 9:39 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by Loveflying1992
I will be flying to Icn in September.. I‘m Senator at LH so I can choose the seats for free. I’ve never flown Lot long haul before.. Can someone help me and post pictures of the leg room of the first row behind Premium Economy in the 787-9? I‘m not sure if I should choose the exit row seats which are far behin or these ones. Sometimes these bulkhead seats have less legroom than the regular seats but on some other airlines they offer more legeoom than the normal Y seats.. So it’s always a gamble.. Even at the same Airlines but different aircrafts..
For ample legroom in Y I'd go for row 21, especially 21C or 21G.
See https://www.aerolopa.com/lo-789

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.