Community
Wiki Posts
Search

changing M&M No on award booking?

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2013, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN only nowadays, AF & AY basic. Radisson Blu fan :-)
changing M&M No on award booking?

Hi all,
booked a all LH operated C-Ticket using my wife's miles (the way to do it ) as they were about to expire. Now I wanted to have my M&M number on there so my SEN status is recognized. I can't change it online, M&M Hotline in Switzerland was useless.

Is there a way to change the number? Does it even make sense? I was thinking in case of IRROP maybe or potentially if the 2-class AC will be a 3-class on that day...

Thanks!
Old May 3, 2013, 7:26 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Yes, adding a SEN FQTS to an award makes sense, it saved me when we were late for check in with a US DM award... got a free rebooking from LH

Just go to https://www.lot.com/de/en/web/newlot...ur-reservation and change the number, works like a charm. Just make sure you do it before checkin.
Old May 7, 2013, 1:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN only nowadays, AF & AY basic. Radisson Blu fan :-)
Great - thanks for that Oliver!
Old May 7, 2013, 9:08 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
A few years ago I booked a european open-jaw, in Y(X), with miles from my father in law that were about to expire, and at check-in they introduced my M&M card. In the last segment, MUC-BCN, I was op-uped

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.