Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Zed with LH

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2012, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Flying Zed with LH

Hello everyone... I'm planning a trip to Rome on December 25 to Rome.. I was planning to go with zed tickets, probably via MIA or IAD with LH, which do you recommend? I don't want to be stuck on Christmas day.. can somebody help me with the availability? Thanks a lot!!
Old Nov 30, 2012, 8:46 pm

My ten seconds on google says you are talking about ZED, the airline employee flight system.

While someone may come along with some good information, FT generally does not know much and talk about these topics.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 8:55 pm

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
"Zed's dead" - only gives 150% miles anymore.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by flyerjabea
Hello everyone... I'm planning a trip to Rome on December 25 to Rome.. I was planning to go with zed tickets, probably via MIA or IAD with LH, which do you recommend? I don't want to be stuck on Christmas day.. can somebody help me with the availability? Thanks a lot!!
You've posted a similar message in the AZ forum, and possibly in others too! I certainly don't understand what you want, walk-in and fly? If not, why don't you book now, as long as seats are still available?
Old Dec 1, 2012, 8:01 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by weero

I think the OP was referring to ZED = Zonal Employee Discount IMHO the OP should ask a person (airline employee) who sponsored your ZED, what your chances are.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 10:00 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by TPJ
I think the OP was referring to ZED = Zonal Employee Discount IMHO the OP should ask a person (airline employee) who sponsored your ZED, what your chances are.
I do think that too ... but the urge to misbehave was stronger ...
Old Dec 1, 2012, 3:27 pm

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by weero
^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.