Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Various MM mile earning opportunities

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2012, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Various MM mile earning opportunities

Saw this on my twitter feed for what it's worth. Designed primarily for Euro nationals:

http://www.vielfliegerbuch.de/epages...nsammler-Tipps
Old Apr 1, 2012, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
Saw this on my twitter feed for what it's worth. Designed primarily for Euro nationals:

Indeed very useful and containing many options.

I like the Tmobile options and have already booked both of them. The mileage ratio is great and the options are even useful for me. Maybe that I will keep both of them even after the 3 months.

If this site keeps updated they will go straight to my favourites.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 12:38 am

Nice. You might want to add additional airlines.

For example, a long distance departure from Germany (and maybe VIE?) on Condor gives you 3.000 Miles (no status miles) in most booking classes.

Another suggestion: Westbahn und Westbus in Austria bring 2 miles per Euro spent.
Old May 18, 2012, 7:56 am

Honestly: Great site!! Thanks to them I received 15k miles just for opening the DKB broker and changing some Lufthansa shares to them

Currently, the FTD and Merian subscriptions on vielfliegerbuch.de look nice, with 9Euro /1000 miles and 8,86 Euro/1000 miles.

I dont know if its an error or just a nice offer, but I receive their newsletter for free and they contain rather useful information compared to an other newsletter which I foolishly ordered for money....

Like their comparison to airberlin topbonus. Seems airberlin is copying several benefits from LH and drying out their customer base if it goes on like this...

By any chance: Can one get the airberlin topbonus platinum just by credit card spending? Will find out in their forum and let you guy know
Old Jul 26, 2012, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer

I like their website. On the whole the mix is interesting - miles and more opportunities, voucher codes etc...one great deal - in my opinion is the Star Alliance Gold Status ebook.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 10:19 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Hmm, I'm curious about this:

Frequent Traveller Status Aktion: nach 30 Flügen erhalten Sie die Frequent Traveller Karte. Und auf dem Weg dahin nach 5, 10, 15, 20 und 25 Flügen jeweils ein "Geschenk" von Lufthansa, wie z.B. einen Preisnachlass über 50 € für eine Flugbuchung!
Is this really true? Because I'm well over 10 qualifying segments and haven't received a single offer.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 11:33 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by gojko88
Hmm, I'm curious about this:

Is this really true? Because I'm well over 10 qualifying segments and haven't received a single offer.
Do you already hold status with LH? I believe it says somewhere in the fine print that this is only for the non-status customers.

Also, they could wait until the end of the year and see with how many flights you end. I doubt you get a gift basically every fifth flight...
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:09 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
I don't have status with M&M yet, but I've noticed one important thing - this so-called "bonus promotion" is only available/visible in the German version of the M&M website, so maybe it's for the home turf only.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
What about the voucher ex-Germany? Looks like you have to buy something from Heinemann in order to get it (I find Heinemann pretty dire). In fact, vouchers have been in short supply lately.

For the Tmobile options, do you have to have an existing contract (subscription) with T Mobile? I only have a prepaid with Vodafone (0162 prefix), and I suspect taking a contract with T Mobile will involve an outlay of money that outweighs any mileage benefits.
Old Jul 29, 2012, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
What about the voucher ex-Germany? Looks like you have to buy something from Heinemann in order to get it (I find Heinemann pretty dire). In fact, vouchers have been in short supply lately.

For the Tmobile options, do you have to have an existing contract (subscription) with T Mobile? I only have a prepaid with Vodafone (0162 prefix), and I suspect taking a contract with T Mobile will involve an outlay of money that outweighs any mileage benefits.
About the voucher: if you sign up with heinemann (free of charge) and pre-order any item, you receive the voucher afterwards. worked like a charm for me.

about tmobile: yes, you have to have a contract, or make a new one, in order to receive the miles. if you have/need the contract anyway, its a real great deal. however, you should normally not make the contract only to receive the miles. this worked out some years ago but not today anymore.

I like vielfliegerbuch as well, as its the best overview about the promotions I think at the moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.