Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Lufthansa 747 First - Lucky or in the know?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2011, 7:10 am
Original Poster

New Lufthansa 747 First - Lucky or in the know?

Dear All,
I checked all fora and couldn't find a conclusive answer: I will be on LH403 tomorrow (November 21, 2011). How can I find out in advance if the aircraft will already be fitted with the new First Class? Any help greatly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Michael
Old Nov 20, 2011, 10:27 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, mocurtius
Please follow this thread i the Lufthansa Forum.
Thanks...
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Nov 20, 2011, 11:49 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by mocurtius
Dear All,
I checked all fora and couldn't find a conclusive answer: I will be on LH403 tomorrow (November 21, 2011). How can I find out in advance if the aircraft will already be fitted with the new First Class? Any help greatly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Michael
Welcome to FT!
Search is always your friend http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ofit-info.html
Old Nov 20, 2011, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Still unresolved: Lookup for aircraft

Thank you and apologies that I first placed this in the wrong forum. Unfortunately, the existing thread doesn't answer my question. I know which aircraft are already retrofitted but I don't know which one will be used for LH403 tomorrow. It's not really that important but so far I was just always unlucky and ended up in the old F. Can anyone help me? Thanks so much.

Michael O. Curtius
Old Nov 20, 2011, 5:07 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Tomorrow go on flightaware.com and check to see which aircraft is flying the outbound leg to EWR. Then check with the upgraded list.
Old Nov 20, 2011, 6:21 pm

Programs: their are many of them
or if you want to be surprised just wait and see
Old Nov 20, 2011, 11:13 pm

Programs: LH Senator
Originally Posted by armattheus
Tomorrow go on flightaware.com and check to see which aircraft is flying the outbound leg to EWR. Then check with the upgraded list.
How do you actually find this information? I only find the type of aircraft, not the registration.

Thanks.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 12:44 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Or try http://www.flightradar24.com/ and search for DLH402.

However, it seems unlikely the OP will get the new F as you will see in this post.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 12:50 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by mocurtius
Thank you and apologies that I first placed this in the wrong forum. Unfortunately, the existing thread doesn't answer my question. I know which aircraft are already retrofitted but I don't know which one will be used for LH403 tomorrow. It's not really that important but so far I was just always unlucky and ended up in the old F. Can anyone help me? Thanks so much.

Michael O. Curtius
Please continue the discussion in the other referenced thread. Thank you for understanding.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.