Search

Are the PJs ours to keep?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2011, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, M&M
Are the PJs ours to keep?

Hello All:

Will have my 1st ever 1st class flight on LH and read many threads about what one gets when on boards (amnetiy kits, PJs or Sweaters). Are the PJs/sweater yours to keep after the flight? or Would they require you to return it after?

Many Thanks
Mash
Old Jul 17, 2011, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by mashlakito
Hello All:

Will have my 1st ever 1st class flight on LH and read many threads about what one gets when on boards (amnetiy kits, PJs or Sweaters). Are the PJs/sweater yours to keep after the flight? or Would they require you to return it after?

Many Thanks
Mash
They are yours to keep!
Enjoy.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 2:46 am

Only UA/US maximizers need to return them to the cabin attendants They are reused for this category
Old Jul 17, 2011, 2:48 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
Originally Posted by Fendant
Only UA/US maximizers need to return them to the cabin attendants They are reused for this category
I have a dozens of them reused by/for my guests visiting me @ Wengen.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 3:10 am

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
Originally Posted by Rudi
I have a dozens of them reused by/for my guests visiting me @ Wengen.
My guests can go sleep in the hotel 2 blocks away. On my dime, getting me the miles from the hotel and from the credit card.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 7:22 am

I believe ANA is the only airline (at least the only one I came across) which wants the PJs back.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 12:15 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
My wife asked me lately not to bring back home any PJs anymore. She doesn't know what to do them as I have many many of them and not just LH+LX but also BA and CX.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 12:31 pm

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP
Originally Posted by LH/LX
My wife asked me lately not to bring back home any PJs anymore. She doesn't know what to do them as I have many many of them and not just LH+LX but also BA and CX.
Sell them on Ebay...
http://collectibles.shop.ebay.com/Tr...=p3286.c0.m282
Old Jul 19, 2011, 1:29 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by afmiami
I organized a PJ party last year with all these PJs and gave them to all the attendees.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 2:53 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
The biggest problem with those PJs is that they don't make any child size ones for when MicroDUF is flying.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 3:04 pm

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Dumb question, but first LHF flight coming up this week...FRA-BOS. As this is a (short) daytime flight, will we receive the pj's?? We are in F on 744. (Have tried to reserve child meal for littlepp40, and dont seem to have much luck doing that online either)
Old Jul 19, 2011, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
Dumb question, but first LHF flight coming up this week...FRA-BOS. As this is a (short) daytime flight, will we receive the pj's?? We are in F on 744. (Have tried to reserve child meal for littlepp40, and dont seem to have much luck doing that online either)
No, you will just get a sweater.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 4:31 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
(Have tried to reserve child meal for littlepp40, and dont seem to have much luck doing that online either)
Call LH for this.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 8:36 pm

Yes, for daytime flights you only get the sweater. Seems quite cheap to me. How hard would it be to have a few pairs of pants laying around? At the very least for people who ask for one.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by will2288
Yes, for daytime flights you only get the sweater. Seems quite cheap to me. How hard would it be to have a few pairs of pants laying around? At the very least for people who ask for one.
Not really - the sweaters are of better quality than the tops for the pyjamas, and have a collar. They really aren't "sweaters" either, they're more like shirts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.