Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa FCT/FCL Duck [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2017, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by Alpha Golf
White winter one with scarf and earmuffs.
This one

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/membe...2-img-1426.jpg
Old Jan 11, 2017, 12:44 pm

Programs: LH HON, QF CLP1, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Dia, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
FCT still doing the Christmas winter duck today
Old Apr 11, 2017, 11:23 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
An Easter duck (the same as what 24left posted last year) with 'Lufthansa First Class Lounge München' on the chest.
Attached Images  
Old Apr 11, 2017, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
An Easter duck (the same as what 24left posted last year) with 'Lufthansa First Class Lounge München' on the chest.
That is adorable! Who did you ask to get the Duck? I was at Munich first class lounge last time and didn't see any in the shower rooms and wasn't offered any when I commented on the Duck display to the shower room attendant.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by midnightmartini
That is adorable! Who did you ask to get the Duck? I was at Munich first class lounge last time and didn't see any in the shower rooms and wasn't offered any when I commented on the Duck display to the shower room attendant.
You simply ask the shower room attendant.....They typically don't volunteer them because they are technically only for the pax using the bathtub rooms. They may also have been out of them. Happens quite a bit.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
did you see any hatchlings??? i.e:
Old Apr 12, 2017, 3:03 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
You simply ask the shower room attendant.....They typically don't volunteer them because they are technically only for the pax using the bathtub rooms. They may also have been out of them. Happens quite a bit.
During my last visit to the MUC FCL a few weeks ago, I used the bathtub (for the first time, usually don't have tiome for it) and there were no ducks in the bathtubs rooms either. Forgot to ask for one when I left.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 3:33 pm

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Ooooooh hopefully they last until the 20th! My collection still needs this one.
Old Jun 3, 2017, 11:07 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
I thought LH never re-uses there ducks. Got the same duck 2 years ago. Pic of the bottom shows the year.

Old Jun 3, 2017, 11:53 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
The silver ones, like the spa ducks, have been around for years as the "normal" ones. If not Easter, xmas, football or otherwise a special occasion it will be one of these.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 2:22 pm

The Sheriff duck with a gun that's not allowed through security
Attached Images  
Old Jun 29, 2017, 3:16 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by MichielR
The silver ones, like the spa ducks, have been around for years as the "normal" ones. If not Easter, xmas, football or otherwise a special occasion it will be one of these.
I wished they would keep the special ones for a little. Have tons of "normal" ones and missed many special ones just by a few days.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 8:41 am

Special duck alert! Yesterday was the 10 year anniversary of the Munich FCL lounge, and they celebrated with a cake with fondant ducks, a special menu, and a special edition rubber duck! A duck with a birthday cake hat is available at reception. Super cute (and awesome for me personally, as it is my own birthday next week ) I took a photo, I wish I knew how to upload it here.

At FRA FCT a couple weeks ago, I picked up a silver duck at the shower attendant desk.

Yesteday at Munich FCL, I received a small black Munchen duck (a duckling!) from the shower attendant, and the special 10 year anniversary birthday duck at reception.

Three different ducks in one trip

Edited to add photos!

SanDiego1K likes this.

Last edited by midnightmartini; Sep 11, 2017 at 12:54 pm Reason: add photos
Old Aug 24, 2017, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by MichielR
The Sheriff duck with a gun that's not allowed through security
these go for about $70 on fleabay... do you guys think it's worth it? seems kinda steep.
Old Dec 9, 2017, 12:10 am

MUC X-mas duck

Merry X-mas from the MUC FCL
midnightmartini likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.