Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Its May 1..anyone start the LHPJ mileage run?n win w

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2010, 8:47 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Rambuster
It seems your organiser did not inform you very well?
I am my organizer, and I am trying to inform myself.

The service team has not provided any other information after the ticketing PDF and I didn't want to call to ask.

P.S.: They did confirm Ginger Ale on the flights from Zurich though.
Old May 7, 2010, 9:18 am

Programs: LH/LX, KLM/AF
...LPJ flights, also in the LH/LX/OS hubs, generally all leave from General Aviation. Sometimes it also depends on the handler from which section of the General Aviation (e.g. in ZRH it's either Jet Aviation or another one, if I recall correctly). hope this helps.
Old May 7, 2010, 9:36 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tobir
...LPJ flights, also in the LH/LX/OS hubs, generally all leave from General Aviation. Sometimes it also depends on the handler from which section of the General Aviation (e.g. in ZRH it's either Jet Aviation or another one, if I recall correctly). hope this helps.
Thanks, tobir. I guess I'll contact LPJ for more information. I didn't know if they handle LPJ flights from their normal terminals, since I'm flying from a hub airport.
Old May 7, 2010, 10:38 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dre_techie
Thanks, tobir. I guess I'll contact LPJ for more information. I didn't know if they handle LPJ flights from their normal terminals, since I'm flying from a hub airport.
LPJ ex-FRA departed from the FRA GAT, LPJ ex-VIE departed from the VIE GAT. There's no reason to assume otherwise ex-MUC.
http://www.munich-airport.de/en/cons.../gat/index.jsp
Old May 7, 2010, 3:37 pm

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
If you can give me a hint on something to find Sunday at FCL A, I am in.
Wont be there until wednesday in two weeks. But will hide something in UA First Lounge T7/LAX...
Old May 8, 2010, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
The runs to St Moritz in the last days all seem to have been diverted to ZRH due to visibility.
Old May 8, 2010, 6:27 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

The runs to St Moritz in the last days all seem to have been diverted to ZRH due to visibility.
When I asked the captain of our flights on Tuesday where he would be going next, he said FRA, BRU and AMS but thought St Moritz later in the week was doubtful for the very reason.
Old May 8, 2010, 10:01 am

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
Haven't seen any jets on Samedan's webcam this week.
Old May 9, 2010, 1:07 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
If you check the webcam at the Salzburg Airport Homepage, you will see very often a LH PJ.
Old May 9, 2010, 8:19 am

Programs: M&M
Yes, you are right:
3 Runs FRA-SMV on Sat May 8th diverted to ZR because of Visibility and upcoming weather situation.
We have been on the Hawker 800 redirected to ZRH
But it was a nice flight, anyway
Old May 9, 2010, 9:36 am

Programs: LH MM SEN
Rambuster/Rampant:

Is there any room left to get on these LPJ mileage runs? I would be interested in anything going to MUC-ZRH or vice versa.
Old May 9, 2010, 9:44 am

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
Originally Posted by skipowwoq
Rambuster/Rampant:

Is there any room left to get on these LPJ mileage runs? I would be interested in anything going to MUC-ZRH or vice versa.
Yes, MUC today had a few openings.

No, LHPJ seems to be sold out on the small planes. My office cant get a group of VIPS from MUC to Cannes this months. They offered us a bigger plane. For a second I thought selling the extra seats to Runners, but given the prizing and the hassle we netjet now.
Old May 9, 2010, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by fly4free2ch
Yes, you are right:
3 Runs FRA-SMV on Sat May 8th diverted to ZR because of Visibility and upcoming weather situation.
We have been on the Hawker 800 redirected to ZRH
But it was a nice flight, anyway
How many pax on the Hawker 800? Was it the original plan or did they change the aircraft?

I wonder if any PJ flights were affected by the ash cloud today.
Old May 9, 2010, 4:02 pm

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
we made NUE-BRN-NUE today. due to a broken LH jet we were served by a Learjet 40 of DC aviation ^^^

here are some photos of our trip to Berne
http://www.flickr.com/photos/f0zzynu...7624024817860/

catering was amazing, amazing, amazing. did i mention amazing?

return flight was quite a hassle because another ash cloud shut down south german airspace. we were lucky. the pilots made a detour via france, luxembourg and frankfurt :-)
Old May 9, 2010, 4:14 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
How many pax on the Hawker 800? Was it the original plan or did they change the aircraft?
We were 6 passengers on the Hawker 800 plus one Flight Attendant. The Hawker would seat 8, including the toilet seat (sic!).

Originally, we were booked on a Cessna Citation CJ3, but since one of the Citations apparently is defective in ZRH, the plane was changed to the Hawker. The FA explained that Swiss PrivateAviation is operating this jet for a swiss company, but LHPJ has "borrowed" it for the moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.